Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

That’s plain wrong if true.
I doubt the gaa or ccccc have any legal means to stop him interacting with his players on match day tbh.
Idiots.

1 Like

They never really went away truth be told.

Seems very excessive. JP must have had a word.

I don’t even really rate this Tipp team but the only team out there who can beat them is themselves.

As it was in the beginning and ever shall be.

1 Like

Wasn’t Davy locked into a glass box at one stage and suspended over the Thames

1 Like

Bookmarked

2 Likes

He was so he was. I seem to remember he liked it and stayed in there for a few matches.

933549ae-c0f3-11ed-97e1-0210609a3fe2

It’s in the red card rules but it’s hard to enforce because they are leaving them wide open. Say for example Cahill turns up in the tunnel and doesn’t leave. Who’s going to remove him? And if someone does try, Cahill in theory could press charges if someone puts his hands on him.

Maybe he should take his punishment and not act the cunt the next time?

8 Likes

They might eject him on health and safety grounds like Pat Fitz

Sure we’ve been telling ye that for months.

It’s probably fair enough if he gets the ban. I doubt there’ll be any appeal from him either. Players and officials are acting the cunt around refs way too much. Hopefully there’s consistency with this rule going forward. Dec Laffan will be patrolling the line.

I never said he shouldn’t. Just explaining that it could be hard to enforce

Undoubtedly

Yes but you are the typical unreliable Narrator. Lads here bet their houses on a 5 in a row based on you.

Big Rob Ryan should turf him out

@myboyblue who is blaa version of Sean O’Brien?

Bookmark your bollix, we are back baby. We are TIPP

1 Like

Who was it here that said to counteract cost of living crisis (they were being deadly serious) that if you had a few quid lying around and could lock away for a few months best investment decision they could make was to put it all on Limerick to win AI at 1/2 or 4/7. I havent checked but I’d say you’d get at least 6-4 now if you held your nerve and the fly in the ointment is no one knows how good Kilkenny or Galway are.

Munster teams won’t be able to field 15 by the time the semi finals come about

1 Like