Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

I’d say its not just the heat over the next couple of months that will keep posters from other counties up at night but also nightmares of Jake Morris zig zagging his way through on goal. I’d say Adam Screeney will need to take out life insurance should he come accross this Limerick team given treatment dished out to Jake in that 2nd half. We’ve got to do more to protect the skilful players.

2 Likes

Kilkenny and Galway will be dropped into the championship in 4-6 weeks time and you wouldn’t have a notion where they are really. Normal service resumed for Galway when you think about it.

4 Likes

Tipp might be better off without that looper on the sideline

I think Cork are better off out of it so they can rest up for 24

4 Likes

Galway and Kilkenny are only laughing at the Munster teams beating the shite out of each every week,while they are sauntering around playing Antrim and westmeath and the likes.they will only go full throttle come Leinster final while the Munster will be wrecked by the time they get to croke park…it’s Galway or Kilkenny to lose

1 Like

It’ll be karma for the Munster teams given it’s completely unfair Tipperary weren’t relegated last year like what will happen in the Leinster championship with Wexford this year.

Who was it on here mocking Jake Morris as the best winter hurler in the country a couple weeks ago? To my shame I might have given the post a like.

1 Like

Is it possible that post was about Forde?

Could have been. They are very similar.

I remember a team coming in cold after a long lay off from Munster final was a death knell to a team’s chances

Still is bar Limerick recently.

1 Like

The Goldilocks Munster Championship

I’ve an uncle that has written off Morris for years. I think it’s more that he sees all Nenagh lads as soft townie cunts, even if they don’t live in the town

CC @mick_jones

1 Like

Morriw was decent in the first half. He didn’t puck a ball in the second.

1 Like

Burns, Heffernan, Cleary, Morris… soft alright :rofl::joy:

1 Like

To be fair, I’ve watched the Nenagh lads over the last 10 years and for the life of me I can’t understand how they didn’t win a county, they do wilt a bit when physically confronted, the only time I seen them stand up together was when they played Burgess in a North replay a few years ago. The Burgess lads thought they’d try intimidate the soft townies before the throw in, 4 or 5 mini rows broke out all over the pitch before the ball was thrown in, they lost every single one of those rows and ultimately didn’t hit a ball all match . I thought the soft townies must of got some steel off Johnny Kavanagh or Mackey but alas they fell tamely short in a county semi final after that again.

Lads are blue in the face saying exactly what is in this article

2 Likes

In that they both wear a Tipp jersey? Otherwise they’re not similar at all.

Major issue for Cork both v Clare and tipp…get a goal massive momentum driver then concede 2 points immediately v Clare and a goal v tipp

Need to make a goal a 4 point score by focusing everything on getting the next score…instead they have allowed them to be 1 point and zero point gains within minutes and worse, let the momentum swing back away from them

3 Likes