Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Ooofffttt

The three goals that should have been frees out :smile:

The Fake Doctor has returned :joy:

Please god we get a rake more like it

Limerick definitely got the rub of the green a few times yesterday but these tend to even themselves out. I thought cork got a few very soft frees towards the end too.

Hurling analysis is becoming insufferable as everyone over analyses the refs decisions. It’s exceptionally boring and only heaps more pressure on the the refs in my opinion.

3 Likes

That’s not a throw. He clearly strikes the ball with his hand.

1 Like

Lave em off…

They should bite the bullet and just have two refs or else train the umpires up.

Sure that’s it.

It looked like a penalty on first watching which is the only go that Owens got.

Why did he have his arm wrapped?

The Sunday Game referee analysis always annoyed me.

Particularly the Dow. Clueless.

3 Likes

Arms wrapped around WOD by two Cork players rubby style but everyone frothing at the legal handpass … SOD has his arm wrapped around Gilliane’s chest but everyone frothing at Gillane taking advantage of being fouled…

The seethe is real.

9 Likes

Not a typical throw, more like a basketball shot, rolls it through his fingers

2 Likes

Cahalane got whistled for a pick up and a tap over free when ball bounced into his hand.

Lookit The Big House is hard bet

3 Likes

A joe player post… That made me laugh.

Sure look, you get some one day and not another day. They generally even out over a season. We got our Conor Cleary index back today with the penalty.

And everyone needed a replay to see it. Unfortunate but they happen.

Surprised you weren’t chirping on here yesterday.

What a day and a match, was late getting back to Dublin and was tired heading off to work but worth every bit of it.
Hard luck to Cork, was a fantastic game.

1 Like

Munster final to look forward to is a brilliant bonus from yesterday, was all about qualifying obviously but great to have another crack at Clare.
So many ebbs and flows yesterday, we really seemed to be finding rhythn at 7points up but then Hoggy goal changed momentum again and it got nervy.

In fairness I had little sympathy for Cahalane in that instance, he was under no pressure and made two or three attempts to rise it and made a complete fuck of it.

2 Likes