Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

They should play it in Limerick really, much better for the environment. Handy for everyone

Go by Kildorrery

1 Like

Limericks for total of 106 vs the 104 conceded after 4 games tells you how insanely close it was. An unreal championship

Yeah, sorry, he did come on after.

I thought Kingston was lucky to last as long as he did, and Power was lively in the league. Maybe he hasn’t impressed in training or something but he doesn’t seem to have got much of a go.

I’d probably have brought on Barrett earlier than Lehane too, even Conor Cahalane who I don’t overly rate.

1 Like

Have no issue with going to either Thurles or Cork.

Thurles - close by, has the history & tradition, good surface, short walk to town and the train station.

Cork - close by, great stadium, has the history and tradition, great place for a few drinks, iconic walk out.

Win win in my book.

If it’s Cork I’ll be tempted to make a weekend out of it

Or charleville liscaroll and mallow again if you want to avoid that stretch of road in buttevant …poor road but zero traffic

2 Likes

Cahalane to go from starting to no run y’day another odd one but didn’t think he did much aside from the goal against clare

After two decades crying about Kilkenny’s ‘dark arts’ the @Limericks want the ref to throw in the ball and fuck off up to the stand, followed by no analysis afterwards. You couldn’t make it up.

2 Likes

I had my plans made provisionally (in my head) for Thurles. Now I’ve to undo all that work

It’s tough at the top.

Had a look at the Irish Rail website last night, there are no tickets left to Thurles on 11th June. They could profit on the double if match is fixed for Cork.

I’d be coming from Dublin. Train is handy out. I’m tempted to overnight it now though and stay in Cork. I like Cork

1 Like

We were so far off Kilkenny then I don’t think we really had much opportunities to moan about them.

Limerick being good seems to really upset lads. It’s very funny to watch ye

2 Likes

They’d rather see Tipperary or Kilkenny win than us. It’s fascinating to watch.

1 Like

I’m delighted for ye, pal.

It would be good if they got the scheduling to link up with June bank holiday going forward.

1 Like

Joe Canning highlighting WODs perfect handpass as a throw was terrible on the Sunday game.

1 Like

Joe is beginning to turn

Cork have June July and August now to run the club championship

Munster Council treasurer will be calling in a few favours here