Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Interesting they’ve turned the comments off.

The Leinster Final will be some anti-climax after it with the sea-gulls circling in Croke Park

For one of horgan’s points in the second half, he had a runner off his shoulder and another cork man about 10 yards ahead of him on the semi circle about 25 yards from goal and wide open - yet he never lifted his head but there was a huge amount of space. A goal chance was very much on if he had.

It was with about 20 minutes left and Cork didn’t score again until the goal with ten left.

1 Like

They will change it if they have any sense.

1 Like

He has never passed in those situations has he and that’s the difference between the elite players and the very good players.

1 Like

2 pm in Thurles will be a godsend for those of us who have to go home and milk cows.

4 pm in cork and I’ll have to stay at home :sob:

2 Likes

My mates are seething in the whatsapp group, they all booked the train to Thurles yesterday

Thurles is a dump and the stadium is falling apart. A pure damp squid if it’s there

3 Likes

Squib even

1 Like

I saw somebody say on twitter the guards don’t want it in cork because there’s other events on. Not sure if it’s true but the gaa would surely follow their advice.

Sure a Squid is supposed to be damp

1 Like

:person_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

And no online tickets available to Cork.

Play it in Killarney to fuck

2 Likes

I didn’t look to me that he was wrapping him up, he had his arm to the side of Gillane as he’s entitled to, Gillane turns and uses his arm to pull O’Donogues arm in, it’s genius really but not a foul against the defender, I was right behind that goal and Gillane didn’t get any bad treatment from SOD in the second half, it was a good battle

it must be Thurles

Now we’re talking

2 Likes

The spirtual home of West Limerick hurling :slight_smile:

1 Like

It must be Cork

1 Like

If it’s not Thurles it doesn’t count.

The new money fans want cork but the Munster hurling finals spiritual home is Thurles.

2 Likes