Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Disgraceful giving that email any oxygen at all.

1 Like

Stapleton emailed it himself and made a few spelling mistakes on purpose

Vindication.

2 Likes

Whoever emailed it is a simpleton.

Byrnes on Meade yesterday was a shoulder charge?

I just watched the Sunday game, footage shows he clearly didn’t touch it on the ground, his hand is clearly under it, it was a strange call really, the ref has to be absolutely certain with a call like that

Lohan had Clare training below in Bansha yesterday before taking the squad to Thurles to watch their Munster Final opponents.

Pity for them they were playing in the TUSGG.

10 Likes

Easy to spot in replay. Real time is totally different. You could find dozens of questionable calls for both sides. Game is too fast and makes it very difficult for refs. You really need a ref in each half now imho.

1 Like

Theres hardly enough refs for 1 a match. It wouldnt work outside senior inter county

2 Likes

100 percent. Just for intercounty

You only really need it for inter county

1 Like

I agree to an extent, and I have no problem with the ref, Gillane plating the Hurley for the two goals is a very difficult one to spot from a distance in real time,
I’m dodgy about Cahalanes one though, he wasn’t under pressure, if he’s not certain, and he couldn’t have been, he’s gotta give the inter county hurler the benefit of the doubt

1 Like

Its something that could be trialled for sure

2 Likes

These mistakes by the ref are completely over Analysed and only put more pressure on refs.

1 Like

PUC confirmed.

2 Likes

That’s a huge motivator for Lohan and Clare.

The grab all association strike again.

If there wasnt only a score in the game then nobody would really talk about them

Theres too many fellas with podcasts and platforms all trying to get an angle

2 Likes

I thought myself Limerick got lucky with a few decisions but the next day we could be unlucky. These things balance themselves out. Tom Brady on the Super Bowl podcast was brilliant on the umpires.

I’d be more annoyed with my full back for not rising the ball than with the ref who was 50 yards away.

Everyone who was ever bate in a gaa match gives out about the ref. Most times both sides give out. You’d want to have a want in you to do it

2 Likes

Only losers blame refs. Cork missed an open goal. Byrnes stuck his penalty. That’s the difference.

The PUC decision (if it is the case) makes it all a bit ominous for Semple Stadium that it needs its overhaul urgently - Clearly the ‘2nd’ Munster stadium now