Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

1.80 for a pint

Is Cape Town an option for the Munster Final?

Why are Clare so bothered about where to play the match? I thought it was just going to be a coronation for them.

Would they manage to make their way to Dublin if we are playing them there on 23rd July?

1 Like

The game itself will have to be an absolute epic to live up to the sheer excitement of this battle of the venue.

Strange that they would rather play in Limerick as opposed to a neutral venue

1 Like

It’s more convenient for their fans.

The stadium is literally on the Ennis Road.

1 Like

Park and ride at Newlands Cross is the smart play. That or you can try and park at the top of Table Mountain.

Most of the @limericks will be in Clare with the fine weather too, win-win for everyone

1 Like

Guys, Thurles would be more convenient for me, Thanks.

I’m not going like, but neither will some of the other lads commenting here, so I feel like I should get a say.

1 Like

Snl Oh No You Didnt GIF by Saturday Night Live

Tfk May 2020 - this 5km travel restriction is outrageous. When this ends I’ll travel everywhere and go to every game and drink every pint I can

Tfk June 2023 - Cork pints and the Munster final in PUC. Nah I’m not having that

4 Likes

There is a player welfare aspect here - you are expecting a lot of poor auld Conor Cleary to traipse all the way from West Clare to Cork City with a busted shoulder and then to maul the fuck out of Aaron Gillane.

Limerick far more convenient for mauling

1 Like

Its clear now the real reason Clare havent been getting to all ireland finals. They want to minimise the trips to Dublin and save on the diesel.

Fuck Cork

This whole commotion is unrale. Only in the GAA would you get this. Please for 1 second dont think that Clare GAA give a fuck about the fans…Time to go old school and play a faction match between the Gaelic grounds and ennis

This is half the fun of the build up

I was at the very end of the old stand and it genuinely was a bit of worry leaving as they didn’t open all the gates. The last one was left locked and, with a young kid in tow, it was rammed and bit worrying for a bit. Not sure why they bottled people up by not opening that gate.

1 Like

Both counties need to make a stand here and refuse to play unless they get their preferred venue. They need to fight to the death.

Heated, incendiary statements need to be issued.