Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

I’m happy to assess (honestly) any frees cork were awarded but I was in the terrace and the Sunday game doesn’t show fouls for frees generally so I haven’t seen them properly.
I was discussing the Joe Canning piece

What is James Owens at giving Cork frees when Limerick foul? Does he not know Limerick are allowed do what they like?

[quote=“Batigol, post:8272, topic:36090, full:true”

Oh and that anyone that doesn’t see it that way isn’t just wrong, but a liar
[/quote]

When you said you were ‘certain’ that Gillane didn’t play the Hurley for the first goal you were being dishonest

Joe is cute out.
He’s building some credit in the bank for when he defends Limerick to the hilt after some proper contentious decisions later in the year.

1 Like

The refs could do with a reminder on rule 4.18 while the rules are under deep discussion

Quote that there

Here you go

Cork had to concede that space in front of Limerick ff line.

If you don’t press them, you’re dead.

2 Likes

If Cork follow their current trajectory they’ll be in the Joe McDonagh by then.

1 Like

And have you the freeze frame to prove me wrong?

I’ve never seen a player pulled up on rule 4.24

2 Likes

The onus is on you I’m afraid as the person who is certain

No, the onus is one the person calling the other a liar

Will ye shake hands?

2 Likes

You keep saying liar, it’s an awful word :grinning:

I said it was dishonest, and I’m sticking with it
I couldn’t say with any certainty what happened, you appear to have a better television than me, is that the case, have you got evidence that Canning and others are wrong and he never played the Hurley at all?

Where’s the fair play man?

1 Like

So you’re calling me a liar and won’t even attempt to back it up?

It was one of those rules that was all the rage for a couple of months a while back.

Is that the worst thing that was ever said about you on TFK :grinning:

You were probably being flippant, but now you’ve gone the extra mile :neutral_face:

I can’t be certain and I’d love to know how you can with the camera angles

How can you be certain, I wonder??

It doesn’t have to be the worst thing. I’m called a racist regularly, by morons. Just don’t like being called a liar and feel like I’m owed evidence on it

1 Like