Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

I’ll take your word for it.

Like their fans they should probably be tested pre game too.

For coke? Surely that’d be advantage Clare

You bit down hard there…

Was it not a serious suggestion?

The Limerick players will be ringing Caroline Currid in the middle of the night after they wake up from their nightmares about Tony Kelly.

Be a goldfish mate

You’re referring to a completely different incident/chance. The goal where he fucks “WOD” out of his way from aforementioned gif above was in the second half.

I’d say he had about the same number of clean possession in the first half if not more than Peter Casey.

1 Like

The 4 time all Ireland winning Limerick players???
I think not.

The great Davy Fitz - the last Clare manager to win a trophy - removed the drugs culture from Clare GAA. He said so himself.

2 Likes

They’ll be having nightmares about the lad they don’t even bother to mark.

3 Likes

We like Tony so much we help him to win a handy All Star every year.

Is Hego still crying into his cornflakes or did Caroline Currid sort him out ?

Would be a shame if a generational highlight reel player like Tony Kelly goes through his whole career without a Munster medal. They’ll be champing at the bit to win one for him

Have no fear Tony Kelly will win his Munster medal Sunday week and complete the full set which no Limerick player has ever done.

He’ll do it with class, skill, dignity and a gracefulness the Limerick players can only dream about.

There won’t be any assaulting of his own supporters out in New York, kicking lads while they lay stricken on the ground or randomly assaulting somebody outside Icon either.

Huh?

1 Like

I was trying to make sense of this one myself.

I reckon 2x Limerick players have the full set of Munster Minor, U21 and Senior, plus Harty and Munster Club. TK never won a Harty.

2 Likes

And WOD and both Casey’s have both club and county Munster/ All Ireland medals.

He’s gonna have to start up another dual account

Casey x2 were who I was referring to.

WOD has no Harty or Munster Minor.

He doesn’t. But your man is snookered which ever way he’s going at it… He was probably off licking cisterns again