Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Hurler of the year and young hurler of the year.

1 Like

Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF

@Good_Will_Punting pulls it out the flames :clap:

5 Likes

‘The Full Set’ contains the following:

Provincial/AI Minor
Provincial/AI U21
Provincial/AI Senior
Provincial/AI Colleges
Provincial/AI Club
Fitzgibbon/Sigerson Cup

Only one hurler and one footballer has ever done it and it will be a long, long time before it will be ever done again.

Minor and 21s don’t exist anymore.

Freshers?

@Julio_Geordio

Bandwagoners. Its the City End and Clareview end

Renamed the Clare end for the day to help Clare feel comfortable on the day. They were petrified of potentially having to travel to Cork because Cork refused to rename one of the terraces ‘the Clare end’

3 Likes

I heard Lohan pulled the plug on PUC just to fuck with you.

Tony Kelly needed two Limerick higher education institutions to hone his skills

2 Likes

You’ve lads totting up his motm awards here …

Limerick needed Tony Kelly to set an example to their Higher Education Institutions.

Knifey Spoony.

They can claim the shannon as the border aswell to think they won a home game advantage. Born educated and work in Limerick, if it wasnt for aeroflot building appartments in Shannon they wouldnt have indoor plumbing. Telpis

Has he as many as Hego for all Ireland finals?

Someone badly triggered @glasagusban today, you’re a nawful man @Big_Dan_Campbell

After watching the match back. You will see easily the most blatant foul not to be given on 52:32, Kingston on WOD. Scandalous

Tony gets worse off the ball IMO. He doesn’t initiate it too much either.

Scoring wise from play yeah sure over the last couple of years but Kelly is a superior player overall and there isn’t much of a contest.

I have you now. I won’t bother watching it back but I remember remarking to the two lads with me that but for his plundering of that point (Nickie made a great save deflecting it up and over the bar) that was his only time with ball in hand in the first half.

We may need Freeze Frame expert @Thomas_Brady to confirm but he’s extremely busy at the moment.

He wouldn’t get in the Limerick team.