Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

All @thelimericks ever wanted was to be loved.

Really? Gas you wouldn’t pick him out as a baller.

Liam Gordon to ref the munster final. At least now we know what Clare to in return for playing on the GG

@Sean_stack should have gotten the Munster final

1 Like

Sure isn’t he a dub. No bother with that

And Limerick blind to Quaid’s taking of the knee. Not surprised.

Same chap was spreading rumours of Fake Doctors working in UHL :joy:

Have you any stats on Quaid taking the knee,?

1 Like

TP H

I did make this point – involving same referee – about key call in 2019 AIF…

1 Like

Think @manbehindthewire had some knowledge on this.

1 Like

Thanks. There is a much broader issue here, way beyond who won in 2018.

There’s been a couple of incidents in the last few years particularly in Croke Park where the ref runs into the umpire and stands beside them. But the umpire says nothing then they come out and make the decision. Think they are getting info into the ear from the stands somewhere

It’s more likely the linesmen are the ones giving their input in that situation. You are relying on a lot of loose canons to keep quiet for the conspiracy theory to be in action.

I made this point – because I heard about what James Owens said to a Kilkenny player on the pitch in 2019.

Tight decisions come and go. Fair enough. But there is a rulebook there – and a version of backroom VAR is not in said rulebook.

1 Like

His hurl is an extension of his soul

1 Like

He’s a dispenser of joy as Roy Curtis would say

1 Like

Tony Kelly will be talked about long after the Limerick robots are gone

3 Likes

There is some appreciation from real hurling for Tony Kelly. Even watching the Clare v Cork game in a Thurles pub a few weeks ago, the oohs and aahs when Tony got on the ball was something else.

At last years Munster Club Final also in Thurles i know a lot of Tipp people who went in to see it just to see the great man play. And boy did he deliver on the day. Poor Paddy Leavy was trying to mark him but couldnt lay a glove on him.

3 Likes

Twould be nice for Tony to get a few senior medals before he retires that can’t be attributed to Kinnerk.

As opposed to every Limerick player who have Kinnerk to thank for theirs?

2 Likes