Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

I can see it now, two of them run out, Gillane grabs his hurley, and takes ball, hurley, shoulder and all.

4 Likes

If the shoulder is a risk, the rest of the championship is in jeopardy for Clare. He is either fine, no issues and ball on or he won’t play any part and they’ll rightly mind him for Croke Park.

Absolutely no point risking him for a Munster Final if he’s not fully right.

3 Likes

Agree with this but I suspect Lohan’s attitude will be going all in on this game.

They might just be naming him to make the Limericks think twice

There was never a problem with the shoulder. He was grand coming off, it was all a ruse by Lohan, shur they knew the Cork fellas weren’t worth a wank anyway.

Be interesting as Gillane will be under extra scrutiny too after the last day against cork.

Cleary needs only the one arm to throw the hurley over gillanes shoulder and starting screaming it’s being held!

1 Like

Agree, he is mad to win something.

Gillane will pop the arm out and wrap it around himself

2 Likes

Some fella on I think Woolies pod, said that Clare people would prefer to win the Munster over the AI the famine is gone on so long.
Hardly true, but I think it is very important to them that they win it

1 Like

More important that they beat ye in a game of consequence than just winning Munster. They seem to be trying to convince themselves they can and hoping that manifests

I think a little bit of them died inside when Tipp fucked up getting to the Munster final. It’s now or never for them

Nah it’s not now or never I don’t think. Their dogged stubbornness/ignorance far outshines yeres. Or ours. They’ll keep coming and will be all Ireland winners this decade yet.

1 Like

Did you not hear, Cork are going to do 7 in a row from 2025 on. We all need to make hay while the sun shines

2 Likes

The first delivery in we need Gillane to move out and Flanagan to hit him with a monumental shoulder to see how he is keeping.

5 Likes

I wonder will they strap up the wrong shoulder.

3 Likes

there is no shoulder

It worked for seanie McMahon didn’t it

It did but people were very naive back then…

1 Like

The Limerick’s can’t stop talking about Clare

:joy::joy::joy: