Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Might be of interest to the Na Piarsaigh folk on here

2 Likes

They have his name wrong for starters always was and always will be Micko, he was our manager from U12 all the way up to U21 in the club when we became the first and still the only team in Limerick to go unbeaten through each age group winning county titles at 12, 14, 16, minor and U21, I know the age grades have changed but we didn’t lose a match in LK from 1986 to 1985, in fact the only match we lost was against Wolfe Tones in our final group game at the feile finals in 1988, Micko was a fanatic he changed his number plate after the AI in 1995 to CE 1-13 OY 2-8 and was the main instigator for the Banner shrine in the club, for a son of Kilkee he’d burn footballs which made him an even bigger legend in my eyes.

5 Likes
1 Like

The dirty belt from Gillane there, should have been a yellow.

Burning footballs makes you a legend does it?

1 Like

Go and do it so

Up and atom.

11 Likes

An awful lot of poor hurling on show there. Fumbling foostering and missed lifts. And then the cheap shot from Gillane.

1 Like

The weather is far east Limerick this morning is fierce close.

Clare by 4

3 Likes

I’d worry there’s a softness creeping into Clare with the bit of expectation.

They’d be better off if they were being totally written off.

1 Like

Clare will try bring us down to their level again today. We need to keep our heads and not get sucked in.

Writing songs and all sure and not even finished Munster yet

Munster is all that matters to this team

I think I told you before how we came up to Limerick for a match in 85 and played NaP in an u13 match, both teams had won their u12 county championship, we had a very good team and would have 4 cork minors a few years later, but ye beat the living shit out of us, a sobering experience

1 Like

It’s more important than an all Ireland

Tom has spoken, we may as well park up in Ennis

It is when you dont have it and the other fella is going for 5 in a row.

Incidentally, if Limerick win 5 in a row, you’d have to say Munster is fucked.

I hear that it’s 75 to 1 in boyle sports for both games to end in a draw today.