Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

That’s a low low blow from Ryan & I hope Lohan is aware of it.

“ In a way, they remind me a little of the Mayo footballers who, in Jim Gavin’s pomp, stretched Dublin to the limit but without ever getting over the line. In the process, they only served to enhance Dublin’s legacy “

Fucking Mayo, the dirty cunt

They should screenshot that on the dressing room tablet

Lets hope we can stay with them for 15 or 20 minutes

1 Like

Could be the most fatal article in modern Limerick Gaa history.

Would have expected @balbec to have muzzled Tom

They must have put his name to the wrong article. I’d say that’s Derek’s but they cut out the oblique reference to the art of war by sun tzu.

1 Like

What’s your beef with Mayo :grin:, you’re constantly whining about them.Did you get ripped off up there or something.

2 Likes

It must be the notorious Mayo Tipp rivalry :roll_eyes:

As a neutral I hope it’s a right good game
I’ve a feeling Hego will go to war today

Biggest shower of cunts in the Association

Not even @balbec could stop Tom Ryan in full flow

Off we go.

Should be a cracker. Sun is spliting the stones.

Limericks inside line to do the damage to bring us to victory

3 Likes

It all depends where you come from but it does. Micko is a tough man. Some might use the word arrogant. He was over field maintenance for years in Na Piarsaigh and point blank refused to put down 45s on the pitch. And nobody was brave enough to challenge him.

And I’ll tell you if he’s from Kilkee, he kept that quiet. He always said he was Kilkishen east Clare.

The wife is from Thomastown kk. I used slag him that that’s where Shane got the hurling from. You’d see the steam rising off him.

As an aside, we were down at a ground hurling tournament in Causeway, north Kerry years ago. A sliotar went in behind the stand. While retrieving it I found a football. Proudly handing it to one of the Causeway mentors who promptly kicks it back over the stand, telling me, we’ve no use for that around here.

Different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

In their last 8 championship games they’ve won 6 by a single score, one draw with Tipp and that narrow defeat to Clare this year. The margins have been very fine.

I believe Tipp played Mayo in the 1986/87 NHL Division 2. Tipp won 5-18 to 0-2. I’d say it’s the one and only time they met in a hurling match.

Mayo didnt do much to endear themselves to Tipp people at the 2016 AI Football Semi Final.

An awful ignorant support base.

2 Likes

Cian Lynch starting.

Deadly.

5 Likes

Enjoy the day to all attending here especially @Cheasty and @Pirlo

4 Likes

This is Clare’s “Free Beer” moment

1 Like

Is it the Dows birthday with all the badges he is wearing?

1 Like