Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

He was poor in the 1st half I thought excellent in the second half, ball
Into Gillane was sublime

1 Like

Good management too. He’s been kept motivated throughout. Often comes on and gets an important score or two.
Ye won’t be stopped now. We might get a rattle off ye in the semi if we can get there.

1 Like

Only improving, AI is assured unfortunately

He has delivered in the past off the bench. Adam English though tore into it today. Very very pleased with himself and CON off the bench. Massive scores in the context of the game.

1 Like

:pint:

2 Likes

The 5 Munster senior championships in a row is the only thing assured for now.

We’ll enjoy that this evening.

2 Likes

what is the record? JBM with 10?

Himself and Doyle have 10

The Big House called out

Time was well up and the ref shouldn’t have allowed that passage of play but still an all hard luck Clare backers

Kilkenny have about 5 Leinsters in a row too and even Kilkenny people will tell you they are shit.

1 Like

About time somebody said something.

This was the same official who singlehandedly dragged @thelimericks across the line against a hapless Waterford in Thurles a few weeks ago.

Its becoming more and more obvious.

To be honest I reckon the last thing the ref wanted to do was to give a free cos he knew he was gone overtime

There are 2 teams capable of winning Leinster so I agree wholeheartedly with your analysis

it might be one more than Munster as Limerick are the only team winning Munster!

will 1 of the Limericks catch them?!

Maybe but the hit on Kelly was obvious and dangerous

it was a free no doubt

Hard get frees in a teams home ground, if only they could have played it at a neutral venue

5 Likes

Did Clare make a mistake not pushing for a neutral venue?

I don’t think so to be honest.

1 Like