Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

He’s in gold white and green from the fields of Clareen…

All this would be grand if lads werent watching when Shamo and Hego were going around concussing fellas.

@Cheasty when was that redevelopment of Hill 16 completed and the first match when it was used?

lns213 eating GIF by truTV's Late Night Snack

Davy schooled them

But the wasted chances were criminal

As the forum’s dedicated freeze frame analyst i take very little delight in telling guys that i told you so.

But i told you so.

1 Like

I’ll school you , you Cork bowsie!

1 Like

His use of the ball is terrible

Very little hurling in Prunty. Mark Fitzgerald did well yesterday.

Gearoid was having his hurley, amongst other things, constantly held yesterday and wasn’t getting much sympathy from the ref. I think this led to both incidents. He’s deffo reffed differently but his sending off was all his own fault. He needs to put the ball over the bar and in the back of the net and no more about it.
There was certainly an air of casualness about some Limerick players yesterday that might suggest a few lads are getting a bit big fir their size 13 boots. That performance yesterday will give Kiely enough to hammer them.

6 Likes

Yes he did. Pleased for him.

He was been bet up a stick by a little laddie from Fourmilebackwater. I’d say that was the cause of his anger issues.

8 Likes

I can’t disagree with you.

Era you might n all
Always watch the hand, always
Bang the head wiil get ya

Mark Fitzgerald to 6 against Cork with TDB out? That’s the way I’d go if I was Davy.

1 Like

They’ll bate cork if they play as they did in the 2 nd half
But need to take every score

TBF if they dont take them, then they’re not scores, so yeah.

1 Like

It’ll be a very different game to the one yesterday. Both teams will really fancy a go at the other’s fb line

1 Like

There’ll be more helmets pulled off than on the opening night of Fatal Attraction.

3 Likes

Mark Fitz is a good hurler. Probably the best of Waterford’s full-back line, I thought.

Is Iarlaith Daly due back at all for Championship?