Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

We need a microchip system that when ball goes over the bar the whole goals lights up in flashing red and Sting’s Roxanne comes on over the PA … the crowd have to drink every time ‘red light’ is sung.

A great day out.

14 Likes

Dan Shanahan scored a wonderful goal that day

Matt Cooper is some fanny all the same

He is an awful cunt.

Brendan Cummins definitely said so

I’ve never seen a Hawkeye graphic that had the ball so clearly between the posts as the first one on Sunday, it was about half way to the black spot

What did he say?

So why bother with a trajectory line at all so?
I mean if it has no bearing at all on where the ball came from.
Just throw up a red or a green dot showing where the ball was when it was in line with the posts.

As has been said already it seems to take an age in Thurles. The first time it was used the other day it took so long I doubt the equipment was even switched on. They were probably scrambling in their back catalogue of hawkeyes to throw something out there.

1 Like

It was a joke around why it was taking so long

Ah he’s just a fanny. A cork fanny

It’s to do with the structure of the stadium. It takes longer to build the graphic.

Hard to disagree with you.

Jaysus, he’s not a great man to deliver a joke :man_shrugging:

I saw Dickie Murphy outside Sars on Sunday, he’s gone awful shook looking

I remember Limerick gave Clare a bit of a trimming that day and thinking we are taking this crowd very lightly.

2 Likes

O’Shaughnessy utterly destroyed Clare that day, he must have got 5 or 6 from play.

1 Like

I thought Houlihan would have a least made the panel?
He hurled well the few chances he got during the league.

I think limerick won by 6 - it was about as one sided six point game as you would see. Clare were woeful.

Kevin Dilleen I think was the chap Shaughs roasted that day. Don’t think played for Clare again

That’d be epic. You’d have to amend the song for the GAA audience.

Rácsann, ní gá duit an solas dearg a chur ar siúl…

1 Like

I don’t see it myself.

He’s not at that level; you couldn’t have him ahead of CON, Reidy, Boylan like.

1 Like