Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

I only provide the evidence. What people do with it is up to them. 93% of the time it usually works in favour of the evidence displayed. Clearing Peter Casey 2 years ago was probably my greatest moment.

6 Likes

You seem more suited to the non contact stuff maybe you should give bowling a try, then again you could drop the ball on your foot.

It was mistimed… He was going in for a minor dunt ffs. There was no force in his running or the hit. If he didn’t hit the head it wouldn’t have even registered.

A yellow.

But with all the crying and demands from pundits he’ll probably be suspended

Nah, it was a red in fairness mate.

I think there are a lot of reds that get missed in hurling. Game is too fast to ref it properly. If there was a VAR in hurling for instance, he’d have got the red.

Flanagan has been the victim here. He’s been worried sick all week about missing the Clare match.

1 Like

The Kilkenny pundits are demanding he gets a red/ suspension

The Waterford lads shook hands with him and got on with it.

Are you equating wanting to see shoulders to the head and chest punished to being in favour of non contact now? Fascinating

I’m not in any camp on that front. All I’m saying is if the ref made the right call, it would have been a red. Sure it makes no difference to Kilkenny if he’s out or not. Waterford would be glad if he’s available I’m sure to play Clare.

1 Like

The evidence is there. You can fight it all you want but it won’t change the evidence.

Not guilty.

I’m sure the committee will make the right decision so. In fairness, they let young Casey off a few years ago, and that was probably the right call.

Nemo iudex in causa sua

My evidence was key but there wasn’t half the country wanting the guards involved that time.

1 Like

Its quiet simple really. Teams are not able for Limericks strength, hence the crying like sissies trying to change the way the game is refereed.

1 Like

Urbs Antiqua Fuit Stuiisque Belli.

1 Like

You’re very exercised by Flanagans absolute dirt mate.

As the forum’s top freeze frame analyst i have a care of duty to present the facts.

You’re explaining like fury on the internet mate.

I told you I’d sort you. You were forewarned… Dont come crying now because you didn’t lube up.

nolis mittis uvas anatis

Oooooooooffft