Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

I’ve been waiting this long time for @malarkey. There’s enough baited hooks out there to catch jaws.

1 Like

He’s out picking mushies

Now on the field he simulates being “done”

You’d to go back 14 years and you couldn’t even get the right fucking pictures.

You’re absolutely seething. It’s bizarre behaviour. Your county absolutely dominant over the last 3/4 years and you going “look over there at the cousin fucking, tinfoil wrapping Tipp cunts”

3 Likes

A clamping there.

The Paudie one was dreadful. Spoke to him myself about that and he’d fierce regrets over it. @Malarkey knows a bit about it too.

Out of character for Maher. For a big guy, he was never really dirty or nasty. But that day the red mist descended.

2 Likes

Im seething and you ranting away, beautiful.

1 Like

sam winchester yawn GIF

Oh and you forgot about tight as a Jews arse on top of the sister riding and tin foil collecting :grinning:

Thanks pal. I wouldn’t consider myself beautiful but I’ll take the compliment from you.

Oh dear.

Benny Dunne got a red card for that incident.

He deserved it.

The Limerick’s deserved 3 straight reds on Sunday but got zero.

Well in fairness, we got a double yellow which resulted in a red. Does that count?

Hego should be banned for this week, so no would be the correct answer.

I was just watching back the tape of Sunday’s game there in Thurles and it was actually frightening what Limerick got away with from the officials. You’d really wonder what goes on behind the scenes. .

Even the free from where the ball landed the time Bennett supposedly chopped down on Byrnes head was unbelievable. He didnt touch him.

On xP&G (expected points and goals) Waterford would have won that around 0-26 to 1-16.

1 Like

How many points is an expected goal worth?

1 Like

Limerick’s goal shouldnt have stood but you’d probably expect one of Hego’s or Gillanes shots to go in on another day.

No it doesn’t, that was a definite red. He’s a disgrace.

Can you pm me your IBAN code there kid. I’ll get on to jp jn the morning. You must be owed 3 years rent at this stage.

1 Like

Incredible interest in the Munster round robin.

2 Likes

The Split Season is a glorious success. Soccer and rugby seasons coming to a crescendo but all they can talk about is the Munster Hurling round robin

4 Likes