Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

This format providing another two fascinating ties to look forward to at the weekend. We’re blessed to have it.

1 Like

Just under 40k at the two games last weekend.

Could have more than 50k in total attending this weekend coming. Tremendous.

Nasty post

Were u not at the match last Sunday?waterford don’t have many supporters .

1 Like

I’m expecting a huge crowd Saturday night. A lot of neutral people down for the GLR will want to see the all Ireland Champs Vs Clare. Missus has cousins from Cavan down and they are going. Probably as close as you’ll get to a a home game for two teams. Clare and Limerick will both expect a bounce from last week. Not as critical for Limerick but a loss for Clare could be fatal.

Mouthwatering.

Anyone not excited doesn’t love hurling

1 Like

Naw, I’m waiting for the final.

Same old shit every year, the anticlimax of the Munster final.

Will they be expecting you to buy their tickets Julio?

CC @anon67715551

2 Likes

They’ll spend the money no problem, they’ll just complain about it for the day after.

What’s the sample size that the xG&P is taken from and what competitions?

Is it based off the XY or zone of the shot? Any other circumstances determining it?

I completely made mine up.

There are some guru’s out there who say a shot from midfield has an xP of less than 0.5 whereas a shot from 30m out straight in front of the posts would have an xP of 0.95 etc.

4 Likes

I’m in shock.

1 Like

What’s happening with Flanagan?

Ah fair enough

I’d say they’re spoofers more than gurus. At least with Opta being Official Prem data providers etc they have hundreds of thousands of data points to back up their figures.

The Twitter lads are a nonsense

He’s to shot by firing squad in Kilmainham Gaol tonight. Firing squad to be comprised of members of the media & a representative each from the 31 counties.

Will he play Saturday?

Not if he’s being shot tonight you’d have to think.

This needs to be tackled, and not in the way Limerick tackle lads by ripping their heads off or drilling them in the head with a showlder.

1 Like

You clearly have no idea who the Rathpalatine Flanagans are. :astonished: