Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024…part 2

Is there an alternative to Davy though?

I know Peter Cummins was injured and Patrick Fitzgerald unavailable but Ken & Dan didn’t do well with the 20s.

Eddie Brennan possibly although he can coin as much on the club scene with a fraction of the stress.

I suspect Henry will be on the market shortly

There’s always an alternative to Davy.

Too much focus on a big name all the time too.

If it wasnt on tv you would be moaning about it. Blaming split season. You were at it which shows you give a lot more fucks than those who lit the fire and watched it, same folks will be begging for AIF tickets when tipp are back

But big outside names have such a great record at winning All Irelands

1 Like

The majority were Clare people.

Keep doing what you’re doing, seems to be working out well for ye

Fuck off you gowl. Bring on Cork and every other cunt with them…

Exactly lads talking about Limerick wanting to lose to Clare to avoid Cork would want to get a fucking grip. It’s laughable :joy:

5 Likes

Some glorious seethe in here… JP, Bribes, drugs… Lads going out of their minds. Accusing Tom Morrissey of diving after getting a shot in the balls :person_shrugging:t2:

11 Likes

What’s with all the shots to Limerick balls this year?

1 Like

And a lot of it coming frm lads watching us on the TV instead of going to Tom Semple stadium. Tipp is a proud hurling county and the lads wearing the blue and gold deserve better than the support they have.
Noel McGrath, Bonnar two of their great servants and keyboard warriors here fixated on the Limericks

2 Likes

Looking forward to the freeze frames

Bizarre stance from you.

On his knees?

The Limericks got a couple of decisions yesterday and so did Waterford. Boys have gone clane mental when it comes to Limerick

Wford handed us the game with their sweeper and letting Nash be the spare man, Davey using tactics that Lmk were pasting 4 years ago ffs. If you aren’t going 15 on 15 and making Nash play as a conventional defender you are at nothing

5 Likes

That’s the long and short off it.

Impossible to read too much into it because Waterford were so poorly set up.

He’s been mentally broken since 2018. Obsessed with us. I feel sorry for him.

4 Likes

There was only 8000 at Galway Vs KK, and 8000 yesterday at the Dublin game… Two big championship matches. I actually think the Galway city folk are the biggest bandwagoners in the GAA. Unbelievably poor support, though honestly, it is about as inaccessible a ground as there is.
The crowd was so poor yesterday, the gardai didn’t even bother closing the road.
Any half floating voter just won’t bother because of traffic.

1 Like

Dont feel sorry too long, they’re coming. You can feel the Corkness grow.