Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

It’s really top class INTERNETTING. We are no longer winning on the field, but we are getting a few e-victories all the same.

A few of them replying… again… One dropped out there :rofl:

3 Likes

He’s an awful rogue.

1 Like

Job done lads

5 Likes

We all know why Limerick won 4 in a row really

8oo2kd

6 Likes

6 Likes

The limericks are so earnest about the hurling team :grinning:
Really take a bit of slagging personally as if they’re out on the pitch themselves :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

The Tippos are completely obsessed with the Limericks, even more than Clare somehow.

Sorry lads i had to update the image, how could o leave put 2 classics of this argument

8oo2kd

4 Likes

Come here at least the people of cork can hold a bit of dignity i guess

They’ve gotten used to taking beatings from their neighbours.

As far as I’m concerned unless you’re on the pitch the whole point of inter county supporting is to have a bit of slagging and banter. It’s only a bit of entertainment,
Sone lads take it very personally, @peddlerscross is making awful eejits of em

7 Likes

Flanagan was spot on you’d have to say 5 years ago. That has aged very, very well.

1 Like

Ah he’s not really!

1 Like

He is taking all the good out of it for @thelimericks

1 Like

He’s certainly enjoying himself anyway

2 Likes

Not so long ago they were cutting the fucking back off their own hurlers and that day will land on soon enough again

We still went out and supported them all the same & will again…

4 Likes

Your home place winning with local fellas/neighbours/clubmen, that you know, who are achieving greatness for the love of their parish and county I suppose is something you’ll never understand anyway.

Its absolutely fantastic stuff.

Tis fucking beautiful all the same to see what has unfolded, the Carkies massaging the balls of Tippos driven demented by the Limerick machine!

3 Likes

Tell that to Peter Casey’s father