Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

Was it not an incident in a College game?

1 Like

Can Patrick Fitzgerald play Friday and Sunday or have they made a complete fuck of that rule too?

Is there not a seven day rule?

I thought it was 60 hours or something so even Thursday night would have been grand.

He can’t. 60 hour rule was passed at Congress, Munster Council had already fixed all of the U20 games for Friday nights.

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Some shower of imbeciles running the GAA all the same.

Would you get involved mate? I’d give you the vote

Just looked it up there, looks like it may not come into effect until next year actually. I had been wondering why the fixtures were left on Friday nights.

It won’t be going ahead. No interest from the other clubs. Not sure where Clonoulty are now.

Tipp could have a great championship if they got rid of the divisional link. Be total cut throat if they did.

Is it competitive in the litter picking sector?

I’d say you’d do grand if you went for it

De Burca, Prunty, Dessie and Bennett all fit and firing.

Callum Lyons is a big doubt though.

Waterfords to lose .

I heard Calum was going to be ok? He was a big doubt a couple of weeks back after going over on his ankle.

Would you risk starting both TdB and Prunty after both of them being out so long. Stephen Bennett too after such a bad hamstring tear.

Tipperary do already have a great championship, the divisions are a positive aspect but getting the time to play them off is the challenge.

1 Like

Disagree, could have 2 divisional winners in the 1 group. Sucks the life out of group stage.

Obvious now that the new format was set up to target the emergence of Waterford

I think if they are fit and firing there is no point holding them back.

Waterford thrive off getting a good start to games so you may as well start them.

If Waterford lead 0-04 to 0-02 after 8 minutes you could see them grow another leg, but if they were 0-04 to 0-02 down, you could see them down tools just as easily.

1 Like