Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

I think Cork’s need is enormous. They were on the floor but now have a familiar opportunity. Corks backs are key though.

Huge question marks in defence

1 Like

I actually thought their defenders were going well enough (with no real help from up the field) before two instances of stupidity.

Cork are dangerous of course but it is all about how Limerick approach it.

Cork would be the second best team with the right coaching ticket and choice of personnel.

1 Like

Cork are pretty much no hopers at this stage, can’t imagine the lads will have the mental strength to put in as big as performance as they did againat Clare, nevermind the kind of performance needed to beat Limerick.

This is Corks Alamo, they will give Limerick bags of it Saturday below.

1 Like

Clare were hurling to stay in it. Limerick aren’t. Big difference.

They were very very close to Limerick last year I’d be surprised if they don’t give a really good account of themselves again.

Theyre conceding too much

The Limerick fellas need to talk yis up, for fear of the Munster Championship becoming more and more like the Leinster Championship.

Look at the 3 posts directly under yours.

1 Like

They’ll trouble Limerick for sure… Limerick are still at 50%… they were poor agin Clare and a little improved next day but Tipp were hopeless.
Cork’s problem is not necessarily their defence… Yes, it’s not great, but the lack of work out the field without ball, particularly by their forwards, just makes them very open and easy to play against.

I think it’ll be like last year, or even like the Cork v Clare recently , in that Cork will do most of the running but a powerful 10/15 minutes from Limerick will just be enough . I expect it to go to the wire.

2 Likes

Cork never ever feared Limerick.

The Blood and Bandage etc…

He should get a mesh system than he can set up a guest wifi. He can than priorities his devices on the main network while throttling down the guest network

If the real Limerick turn up they’ll win comfortably.

3 Likes

Sweltering heat a possibility for Saturday.

Ya it’ll be interesting. It’s a grand theory to suggest cork should try and run at Limerick. It’s fairly clear a few of the Limerick lads just aren’t that quick anymore and some of them were never blessed with pace tbf.

Problem is Limerick are very good at forcing teams to hit long high balls down on top of the likes of Kyle and Dan etc.

Dunno are cork well enough coached to come up with solutions.

Limerick are sitting deeper with numbers also for large parts of their games… Cork seem hell bent on running at goals… We’ll bottle em up if they want to go at that all day

Cork to do all the hurling and Team Sky to wear them down in the final quarter seems the most likely outcome.

1 Like

Ciaran Joyce an injury doubt for cork

Munster hurling needing them useless fuckers to entertain the punters.

Please god.

1 Like