Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

Seems like I struck a nerve

1 Like

Lad has never seen rubby league either I’d guess

2 Likes

1 Like

Cork by 2

The Team Graphic man has settled well after a nervy opening.

Whatever PJ calls.

Once lads realise the first 6 words of this post are the ultimate truth about every post of yours in regard to the greatest hurling team of all time it makes life a lot easier :joy:

P.S. The 2014 all Ireland final was harmless

are you going yourself man/passing through limerick?

I am but going from Kilkenny back the m8

I think my point was fairly clear, everyone else seemed to get it, and your own point isn’t even consistent within itself (Coleman & Fitzgibbon are vastly different hurlers). Unless you think Oisin O’Reilly is an example of a pure hurler?

I suspect that you are an event junkie who doesn’t really watch hurling, just the names and regurgitate what you hear from others. And look, that’s fair enough if that’s what you’re into, but I wouldn’t be embarrassing myself by talking utter shite.

7 Likes

shite, youngest daughter is coming down and wants to go but trains are booked out. i still wont drive until i have full license which i should by now but a story

Sure he loves the events be it Old Trafford, Champions League finals in Wembley, sitting behind King Henry in Croker while his own county were in an AI final down the road , latching on to various club bog ball teams up North, each to their own and all that.

2 Likes

I’d accommodate otherwise kid but I have to attend a very sad funeral on Saturday morning. Neighbour of mine growing up has to bury his 35 year old son.

shite sorry bud. life is precious no worries at all

1 Like

While I agree with you that all 3 are lovely stylish, easy on the eye hurlers, you really let yourself down when you only name a few limerick players who you rate.
If there’s been 10 better inside forwards in the last 50 years than gillane, I’d be amazed.
I’m not a limerick man BTW.

Cork, be forewarned - the ice cream van was in the Gaelic Grounds tonight post training.

3 Likes

Classic Limerick bully boy tactics going on here. Playing the man and not the ball.

@Aristotle trying to overcomplicate everything to appear smart and then throwing in a few personal insults for good measure.

As sure as night follows day, @Bod95 coming in with his usual inane commentary to try gather a few token likes.

Nasty business Team Sky would be more than proud of.

Good to see you back kid.

1 Like

Angry Football GIF by ElevenSportsBE

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF