Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

A very stale looking Limerick side. Hard to see them win anything this season.

1 Like

Curse of fuck on you for suggesting such a thing.

Very good

1 Like

It’s just a pity the Tipp lads in Carrick couldn’t realise the same thing in Carrick a couple of years back when their racist tendencies came to the fore

1 Like

Can take a knee……

One fucking ape Mike. Not from Carrick by all accounts.

That’s harsh that is (and that’s coming from someone who got jumped by someone from South Tipp at AI semi final '19).

Mike the simpleton popping up again

A skill in itself. If a few of the Clare lads had any cop on they may have taken the heat out of the Limerick come back before it gathered steam

1 Like

We’ll go down for the day anyway in hope. The carkies have a fantastic stadium down there.

3 Likes

Ye will win all round ye for the rest of the year.

Bed sores hurting tonight harry :rofl:

I would never take Cork lightly below there. This Limerick team won’t either. Was only a puck of a ball in it last year in the gaelic grounds. Limerick will need to perform for 75 minutes.

If we do, we’ll be in with a good chance with lads coming off the bench.

1 Like

I’m open to correction but 14 of limericks 15 was available in 2018 which is absolutely incredible. 2018 and 2019 cork meet Limerick three times in 70 minutes and it was two draws and a cork win. I vaguely remember a league final loss to cork in 2017 too in maybe a league q/f. Did hego play at full forward?

It just shows how good the Limerick management team are. Kinnerk is miles ahead of any other coach. I don’t like listening to this cork don’t have the players. Plenty of Limerick posters questioned Declan hannon and Dan Morrissey and many more over the years before they won multiple all Irelands. Cork have the players they just don’t have the management.

Since 18 cork have had better minor and 20s results too which again highlights how good limericks coaching is as well.

1 Like

Limerick lads looking for an apron to hide behind :joy:

1 Like

Close to 40k tickets sold for SVP tomorrow with capacity set at 42k.

1 Like

I can’t see anything but a Cork win. Limerick are way off it with 3 of their main players out. Cork are playing knockout hurling… It’ll get them over the line.

1 Like

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/munster-senior-hurling-championship-round-3-cork-11-05-2024/event/18006073CF4D363C

See you in 404

Only a few dozen tickets left now.

308 for me.