Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

Cork people must be desperate to see the hurlers, nobody in their right mind would expect anything but a big Limerick win.

I was in 403 the last day - I’d say there isn’t too many bad seats in the place

1 Like

This might be the last time this Limerick team are in town - I’d imagine the landscape will have changed significantly in 2 years time.

2 Likes

It’s a fantastic job in fairness. I’ve been in premium for a couple of league games - it’s a great job with a big roaster carvery on offer. Just a shame it’s so out of the way for a lot of counties. Should be used more, especially with Thurles falling apart.

Section not found. One for the computer nerds there…

5 Likes

See you in 5B

5 Likes

And some lads think the game is dying

Tipp getting a draw last week was worth a few bob to the Munster council

1 Like

A combination of the sweltering heat, the split season and a vulnerable Limerick.

Cork expects

Wouldn’t be surprised if a few more trickle through but none left on Ticketmaster now.

You can sense it around the place today… A slice of Corkness has been found.

A few more there now

1 Like

If Cork lose will there be 15k in thurles next week?

The Rebel chant briefly rang out against Clare, before Shane O Donnell put them back in their fucking box.

It hasn’t gone away.

The tippos will surely smell blood if Cork are bet agin

1 Like

Don’t be worrying about that.

We got the team ready for the championship and trained away.Houlihan eventually came out of hospital.Westmeath rang looking for a challenge game so we went out to Ahane and played them.Mike Houlihan was togged out a brave man and the hoor only out of hospital since the previous Thursday.There was blood coming out of his gums and his jaw was still wired up.Seven fucking days later we were going to Cork for the championship.He had a big helmet on him with these big thick bars on the faceguard.Jaysus i said we’ll stick you in at centre back, get a bit of hurling into you and see how you go.He got an awful roasting, got cleaned out,was missing balls the whole lot.They were all there on the sideline saying to take him off.I said nothing and left him hurl away. Next thing a big fucking row started a mother and father of a brawl.A Westmeath player came up and broke a hurley straight off the helmet and there was a free for all,a bad row.Then they were saying he definitely will have to be taken off now.I would always wait,chance the fucking thing as long as i could.And he pulled off the helmet and fucked it into the next field and jesus christ he started hurling like there was no tomorrow.The fear was gone you see,the row was after getting him going,the jaw was forgotten about.Jesus christ he was driving balls 80 yards up the field,drop striking balls and all that.Houlihan was back.Sure he went down to Cork the following week and walked all over the cunts.

7 Likes

This weather could bring the hay in quick, but not that quick.

Cork never feared Limerick

Will ye go down there and walk all over the cunts?

We’ll break their hurleys and all.

1 Like

As a man said to me once, not a game you start your favourite hurl in.