Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

:roll_eyes:

Patrick Horgan. An absolute Rolls Royce. There’s no one else in Ireland to take that penalty in that situation

6 Likes

Whose head did Kingston flip the ball over off his hurl when he’d already caught it twice? Was it Byrnes? Just before the Hayes drag down for the penalty…it was a Limerick defender in a black helmet anyway & I thought he would have poisoned Kingston with a shoulder to the chest.

The Limerick team was born in this very stadium in 2018 against the same opposition.

I wonder will we say the same about this cork side.

1 Like

This has really taken the shine off it for me :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

You don’t like facts? A right dirty chop on hegarty that was a yellow and nothing. Led to a big dust up. Tom Morrissey bent over to raise the ball and he got kneed right into the ribs, nothing. There was another incident where Kyle Hayes had his Jersey pulled two handed and it was play away… :person_shrugging:t2:

I had a great night giving it back and forth with match going Cork fans. You internet fans are s different breed

I’m sure the Sunday Game will spend 20 minutes analyzing it and demand he be suspended.

1 Like

I think it was Byrnes yeah. I was screaming for him to take Kingston down.

Yoir a sado sly digs at him all the time

Nearly as bad as ripping off your helmet to fix your contact lenses to sap momentum

3 Likes

Il have to see stiils

Gimme a couple of days kid. I’ll have to digest that one first :+1:… Serious atmosphere in there tonight. Shame it doesn’t host more big games.

1 Like

How Stack got that match today I dunno… How did he get on?

Kyle did not need to bring him down. It was a brain fart.he had an excellent game other than that.look its like last year losing to Clare and the opposition celebrating like they won an all ireland.

1 Like

I think he was very good

The penalty will be debated at length I’d say as I assume it was given on the clear goal chance denied and that’s a tough one to adjudicate, but he was good (I think)

1 Like

I’d say he got a fierce kick in the hole off himself off Dickie Murphy during the week.

I don’t want to sound sour grapes, Cork were well worth their win… Thought Limerick couldn’t buy a free first half. They had to be fouled 2/3 times before he blew it… He was decent second half but no one will convince me thst was a peno.

4 Likes

I didn’t think cork had that degree of fight and filth in them. They met fire with fire.

Horgan was always going to stick that penalty but I thought Cork might have paid the price for leaving him on the field as he was a passenger in that second half and they needed legs to run at limerick harry their backs.

He offers something different, he will only get better and better.

1 Like