Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

It was a textbook penalty, attacker was in the correct area with clean possession and was clearly pulled down. He could have fudged it and awarded a 21 but it was the correct call and exactly why the rule was brought in.

Surprised to see Hayes be so green.

7 Likes

Hannon looks in bother when faced with a bit of pace.

1 Like

I think it just happened so quickly. A split second decision when your tired.

Marty Morrissey and Brian Carroll were debating some of his decisions in commentary. Didn’t hear the penalty part mind.

Im not watching another match on gaa go.seamus hickey is hard to listen to.he is kinda like ger canning he gets mixed up with players who have the same colour helmet.

An absolutely sensational tap down for the first goal

1 Like

This is the way it has to be, seems to me that short puck outs are our biggest problem

Congrats to the Cork lads.
I didn’t see it, I had to be content to hear Marty Morrissey on the auld wireless as I had the brood in Thomond Park. Sounded like an absolute cracker of a match… the piling injury list sounds like it’s starting to catch up with Limerick…
what happened Sean Finn or is it a recurrence? It was referred to on the radio but I had missed the actual event.

They had more than enough legs left further out on the field. Cork didn’t play into Limericks hands in the endgame by lamping ball long on top of that defensive shell that Limerick usually fall back into. No Hannon or Finn on the field either had an impact

It looked to me like there was 2 Limerick defenders closing in on Kingston who was well outside when pulled down :person_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

@balbec do you have the list of all the posters who have said the last few weeks that Seamus Flanagan is finished? Some scoring from him.

Nothing like being dropped to whet the appetite

Tonight was a huge game for Cork, and plenty of TFK posters have written off two of our best performers on the night in Darragh Fitz and Rob Downey

At the end of the day you have to understand that the inter county coaches and managers know better than us,

1 Like

Threadbare now in the backs with Casey out, Finn after picking up a knock, Hannon limping. The stars are aligning for Clare.

Oh to oh to be oh to be a Rebel

2 Likes

What a win for cork, they were exceptional. Took Limerick on in the air and won on the breaks, Limerick are built on that. Made Limerick look an old team overnight. Would have expected Limerick to see it out after taking the lead but cork were having none of it. Everyone else will be looking at Limerick now and fancying their chances. Cork grow from that win, they’ll beat tipp by ten or more and they could do anything after that.

Would I be right in thinking Tipp would be gone if they lose to Cork next week?

Yes

Come back to us when ye have 30. Shame a few like you have to throw digs when Cork have been famished of success for so long. As a Limerick man you should know how that feels.

Up the fucking Rebels.

2 Likes

Thug Life

2 Likes