Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

Tipp need a minimum of a draw. And you can back that result right now.

Oh my.

Congrats on winning a round robin game.

3 Likes

Appreciated. It all starts somewhere for every team. Maybe not this year but something is brewing. Hon the blood and bandage.

You can see why Cathal O Neill was playing half back during league. Pace is badly needed there.

3 Likes

There is something about the Cork Public and their relationship with their Hurling team.

We love our hurling

2 Likes

Seamus Hickey thought he had an excellent game as did I

Great craic in there tonight… Saturday evening, the sun out, full house :clap: …Cork the one county you can actually have banter with . We were getting savage clinched fists first half from a clatter of Langers next to us… We gave it back second half. I always find the sound just travels to the middle of the field in PUC like no other venue.

This is why I don’t go to Limerick matches anymore,too many lads going who dont know the rules roaring and bawling at the ref

16 Likes

I couldn’t give a fuck what you do in your spare time kid. Thanks for sharing.

They’d be the rubby lads that are sorta lost cos Munster aren’t any use.

There’s a serious crossover unfortunately

1 Like

Take a Xanax pal,you don’t know the rules.Thats OK your not alone.

2 Likes

You’re.

1 Like

I have you now :grin:

I haven’t seen it back tbf. It looked to me like two Limerick players were closing in on the cunt.

1 Like

He rubby tackled him down lad ,a penalty all day.Ive no doubt our man would admit that himself.Thems the rules.

1 Like

Textbook penalty, no questions.

2 Likes

Cork. Are. Back.

https://twitter.com/BrophShane/status/1789395817972850701?t=WMb_FkAz5jIu6hF90l1fVw&s=19

I’ve had numerous WhatsApp from Limerick people tonight who can’t believe it wasn’t a penalty because it wasn’t inside the box

5 Likes