Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

No where near a goal scoring opportunity where he was brought down and men back

1 Like

One thing on Stack. Mark Coleman should have been sent off. He was on a yellow and threw the hurley at Hego, I think it was, ref came over to book him, took out the notebook saw he was already in there and put it back in his pocket and wagged the finger at him. Bottled it. Cork whipped him off straight after.

1 Like

But just because there are defenders that doesn’t mean it isn’t a goal scoring opportunity.

How many defenders between Harnedy and the goal when he gets possession for the first goal or Barrett for the second? Or either of Hayes goal chances.

If Hayes doesn’t drag him down does Kingston attempt to go for goal? 100%

Whether he would have hooked, blocked, fresh airs it or hits the side netting doesn’t really matter

4 Likes

Ref should also take into account it was Shane Kingston who would have a 50% chance of landing it in the top corner and a 50% chance of falling over in a heap

1 Like

Aristotle pointed that out also. The non Limericks celebrating he had a good game because Limerick were bet :sob::joy:

1 Like

Theres two Limerick players advancing on him and the best keeper in the game in goal. Kyle has had a howler. He aint scoring.

I said it earlier that Seamus Hickey said on GaaGo that he had an excellent game

Massey doesn’t know the rules but we won’t be harsh on him.

1 Like

I wouldn’t have any major complaints on him, but he bottled that one

1 Like

You see as many of them hit into the ground and come to fuck all under that pressure. Fellas are very romantic like its prime DJ every time bearing down on goal. They fucked away about 3 easier ‘goal chances’. I’d love to own a betting shop full of them.

We weren’t good enough on the night and that’s the long and short of it.

3 Likes

Cork should’ve won easy

2 Likes

Then maybe Hayes should have tried to tackle him legally rather than haul him down. That type of foul was the exact reason the black card was introduced.

10 Likes

The rules are the rules, yourself and Choco don’t know them and that’s fine you’re not alone.Kyle knows them that’s why he wasn’t complaining.

5 Likes

They butchered a few goal chances to put the game to bed.

4 Likes

Rotten call by Kyle, but the rule isn’t always enforced.

TBF the Cork players didn’t know the new rule about taking off your helmet

Is the foul on Gillane when he’s one on one with a defender and has him beat not a goal scoring opportunity?

It’s a very vague rule.

3 Likes

If cork had scored the one on ones they had and not gift wrapped the 2 to Limerick they would have won easily

3 Likes

Fair shout, Kyle will be sick I’d say. He made a call and it didn’t work out. Maybe he thought he’d bottle.