Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

No. It’s only a peno when it’s agin Limerick.

1 Like

The Cork crowd were, rightly, going mental every time they hit a short puckout. Their full back line is terrible on the ball.

4 Likes

On the night, youve gottagive it

Wil you stop lad, you’re coming across as a whiny wee bitch.The years not over yet.Ye lost to Clare last year to.

1 Like

The actual pelanty box in GAA is too small for the size of the field which is half the reason the rule was introduced…

I think the double whammy of black card/pelanty is too harsh and it should be one or the other for something that is very subjective.

I have a bigger problem when someone is fouled going through and they get advantage to shoot for goal and when the shot is saved, its pulled back for the free. What more of an advantage do you want than get a shot for goal from 10 yards.

Every goal chance that gets fucked up nearly gets called back for a sympathy free.

3 Likes

I saw Clare get one out on the sideline on the first day it came in in championship, its a bit vague for me and therell be times in big games it wont be called I think

It’s been a great hurling championship so far. We’re only a Wexford Leinster title and someone denying Limerick the 5 in a row in dramatic fashion away from it becoming an epic campaign.

3 Likes

It’s not vague at all - it has to be a pull down, trip or dangerous use of the hurley. None of these occurred in the Gillane foul

The advantage rule is reffed completely differently to the actual rule, refs give way more than 5 seconds.

And no advantage for Gillane. Grrrr. TBF he had the whistle blown before Gillane broke the tackle

1 Like

The amount of people that don’t know the rules of games is cat

4 Likes

He tried to pull him down if he had gone down would it have been a penalty? No.

That was just a terrible judgement call. Clare got a penalty in the round before that v Waterford for a similar enough pull down as tonight by Shane Fives on Shanagher.

1 Like

The limerick’s coming across very badly tonight here.Ye lost one match

1 Like

I only count all Irelands since I was born pal.

Cork still stuck on 3.

Limerick on 5.

1 Like

This isn’t a goal scoring opportunity. Not next to near it. A defender and goal keeper block it… Not to mind where he is wide of the goal.

https://twitter.com/OurGameHQ/status/1789418865073570181?t=y3uQm4MvwYgvZu-cTECdMA&s=19

2 Likes

Frustrated World Cup GIF

1 Like

How did your communion go today lad,did you get much money.You got a great day for it.

2 Likes

Nah man, you’re clutching now. It was a free in but there was no attempt of a pull down in the incident. Stack blew very early and Cahalane had already stopped by the time Gillane was heading for goal.

If that’s a peno so is Gillanes.

Apologize now.

https://twitter.com/OurGameHQ/status/1789418865073570181?t=y3uQm4MvwYgvZu-cTECdMA&s=19