Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

Still favourites, and deservedly so

You think a receipt is a bag of coke?

Hego was excellent. Thought all the forwards went well bar Reidy. Problem was definitely the other end of the field. 3-26 is savage scoring

A receipt can be a bag for coke, yes. I can confirm that much

Option 2 so…

Limerick lads are so honest none of them even argued with Sean Stack over the black card and penalty

The same when getting a dig in the chest from Peter Duggan or chop down on the back on Seamus Flanagan… Just a great bunch of lads who get on with it.

Agree 100%. But Flanagan has 5 All Irelands and people were slating him. Fitzgibbon has 2 Munster medals, thats a poor return when you think about the rich history of Cork hurling. Fitzgibbon and Downey have to earn it at the highest level yet.

Hego, CON, Hayes, Flanagan and Lynch were good. The rest were off it.

Cork self destructed to get Limerick back into it. They were getting so much joy going long i dont know what the hell they were at going short on puckouts. The pass from SOD was never even on for the first goal. The second, you could see happening before SOD even got the ball.

Also a pet hate of mine is a team staying in the dressing room too long at half time. Cork were at it tonight. You should be mad to get back out and finish the job. Limerick won the first five minutes of the second half, 0-05 to 0-01. You can go cold/soft by staying in the dressing room too long.

What did you make of Cork being allowed puck out the ball as it was barely going over their bar? Stack was very kind to them.

Snuck in to.media section and got best seats in the house. What a match. Never nice to lose but dont feel too bad losing that one. Great occasion.

10 Likes

You wont see a better play this year than Kingstons run for the penalty. Frightening pace. Was it Byrnes he Kevin Brodericked? Sensational

8 Likes

For the last point from O’Connor?

I think all refs show leniency to the team chasing in that position.

Slam Dunk Wow GIF by NBA

Fucking eejit :joy:

He needs to take the ball on more. He is constantly looking to get rid of the ball and in doing so getting bottled up or giving poor passes.

His form would be a worry.

Two completely different tackles.

At the third attempt

Only one defender now? Shur he’d beaten 3 before Kyler Rugby tackled him ffs :joy:

1 Like

Or pass it….