Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

That may well be the case but chances are they’ll have one less headache to worry about next weekend. Im marginally calling Cork to beat Clare next weekend but I think Tipp will beat Cork in Thurles.

Some day for Davy.

Clare lose and Waterford win.

1 Like

Boylan had a great game.

2 Likes

Went to use it and found a free car park in what seemed to be some sort of HSE place beside it. Fair play though would have been a grand option

Only catching up on clips of proceedings from Ennis now. It looked like Clare’s goalkeeping issues cost them on the opening day in Munster in a similar manner to last season? Quilligan had been going well in the goal since he came back in after the Tipp game last year.

I think this is mad. Why would you drop harnedy or Horgan going into last season.

I think that’s very kind.

Clare were still five up and they completely imploded. That shouldn’t be happening and reflects poorly on the management.

All rhyme and reason went out the window with them.

Very hard to come back from that. A real knock out blow.

It was a strange game I thought. Limerick played terribly it felt but diarmuid byrnes had a mare on Frees and if he was his usual best there wouldn’t have been much between the sides.

The second half until the goal was septic stuff it felt like a challenge game. Clare seemed to forget to push on but Limerick did battle on. Hannon made a crucial block at one point. Limerick seemed to start running at Clare as opposed to hitting long balls into gillane which was far more fruitful.

Kelly wasn’t the sub needed.

I actually don’t think Limerick played badly. They just could not finish and were giving away handy frees the other end.

Once they started hitting them over Clare felt the weight and couldn’t handle it. It was a smash and grab though. Lucky goals. Although O’Dalaigh made a hames of a great chance for goal too

4 Likes

Haha he did get a point tbf.

Gillane made an awful cock up esrly doors. He hit a no shot from too far out when he could have kept going and laid it off to Flanagan but he made a balls off it.

That could have changed the game as well.

1 Like

Neither Gillane nor Flanagan had their finest games. Too busy practicing MMA with their opponents inside.

Ya I’d say Clare didn’t play too well either tbh but Limerick weren’t as bad as the score line suggested either.

John Conlan was nailed on MOTM until the collapse. He was excellent cutting out the diagonals, although again the two inside weren’t making great runs

Gillane is doing what Kilkenny players used to do to us. He’s constantly fouling his man but never gets caught.

Remember 2014 but Kilkenny goals were frees out if I recall correctly.

Tipp have a tricky start. Away to a buoyant Limerick followed by a game six days later away to a buoyant Waterford.

He was caught plenty today. Even if he was hard done by for a few of them as it was two of them at it

He’s lost that bit of pace. Too often he’s behind his man. He played his way into form last year hopefully it’s the same This year.

Be great if only Limerick & Wford could come out of Munster but one flushed turd will resurface somewhere.

1 Like

Clare Cork is huuuuuuggggeeeee next weekend. No margin for error

The winner of Clare v cork next week.