Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

Will read back later, should be very happy with that win but the injury to Casey has taken much of it

1 Like

Casey is a serious loss. He’s a class act.

Was it leg or ankle?

Take zero notice of that result that genuinely is the worst Tipperary side to ever grace a pitch, the gap was closer to 30 than 15 and Limerick barely slipped into second gear, Bevans & Butthead are absolutely clueless. The Casey injury has taken all joy out of it. Cork will go to the wire with Limerick in two weeks time too.

8 Likes

The pictures are doing the rounds. Broken or dislocated ankle

Good to see Tom Morrissey roar back into from.

What a servant.

2 Likes

And some ape here questioning him during the week :man_shrugging:

English scored more from play in ten minutes than any of the Tipp forwards.

Even with the expectation that today was going to unfold as it did, it’s still bloody depressing. I’d say we will be waiting until 2029

2 Likes

I thought the Tipp lads on here were slightly overplaying the poor mouth but not at all. An underwhelming looking team on paper. A nice bit weaker than their 2007 counterparts who lost to Limerick and Wexford. The lack of intensity in the first 25 minutes really suited Tipp as they attempted to take the sting out of the game but once Limerick upped the ante there was no living with them.

Hopefully Tipp can get their house in order sufficiently to win an All-Ireland by 2029 and preserve that proud record of having won one in every decade. The Clare win was a positive from a neutral perspective. It would be a bleak enough championship without them to threaten Limerick.

Fuck Tipp

1 Like

Clare have issues in goals and at 3.

Shades of Waterford 2004 about them in that regard. Harsh on Conor Cleary though.

There was a lot of talk on here about Limerick lads resembling rugby players but that Eoghan Connolly at midfield today for Tipp had all the hallmarks of a second row ambling around the place.

Or both broken and dislocated

RIP

Tipp would have never stopped the five in a row in fairness if hogan and shefflin didn’t get injured

To paraphrase the bould Tom Ryan, Peter went down to Cork today and walked all over the cunts.

That’ll be bleak enough on the final matchday. You’d wonder what kind of attendance it will muster. The exact antithesis of the great hurling match between Cork and Tipperary sang about in the song “Bold Thady Quill”.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/CraicOfTheAsh/status/1784634537831551284

This wanker,

7 Likes

Limerick were 20 points better today.

Tipp are as bad as I very seen them, all the way back to 1976. Just don’t have quality through the team.
A pity if we don’t get to avenge 2009 in Croke park.

4 Likes

Peter Casey has an open dislocated ankle - that’s from his cousin’s mouth, he’s a paramedic in Limerick.

Lads have we a hurlix thread?

I haven’t read through 400 posts but this is by a million miles the least talented Tipperary team to ever grace a championship pitch.

The plain people of Tipperary knew and they were vindicated.

7 Likes