Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

They have a chance obviously but would be big outsiders I’d imagine. Tipp probably a 50 50 match

@carryharry had great expectations for Liam. He scoffed when I said his style had a short shelf life and he’d burn out teams.

3 Likes

Surely a 5 in a row would be worth a postcard home to the mammy

Liar telling lies….again

Rubbish. They’re a generational side who’d stand alongside any

They aren’t really.

They really are

1 Like

1 Like

Christ if Shane Barrett scored that goal chance Cork were almost out of sight. They’d have had a 9 point buffer. A huge momentum swing considering Clare went down the field and scored a goal just after.

1 Like

The Covid championships of 2020 and 2021 suited Cahill in many ways. Lads were just happy to be allowed out the door even if it was to a totalitarian boot camp regime. It all really started to unravel for Cahill in Waterford when he was seemingly actively looking for the Tipperary job when Sheedy stepped down but was passed over for Colm Bonnar. Waterford County Board should really have told him to do one at that stage rather than giving him his consolation prize of a third year.

3 Likes

I dont rate them at all.

Carrying 4 or 5.

And……

I stated the Cahill was a better pick than Bonnar.

Clare got 2-7 off cork’s puckouts

SOD had 11 possessions which led to 2-6. What a warrior.

4 Likes

List them. It could cause a riot here. Would WOD be one?

Fuckit O’Donoghue’s yellow looked harsh enough on second viewing

2 Likes

Liar telling lies… Again.

I’ll tell you what I was disappointed with. There was 33.5 k in Limerick today. I’d say 33k were limerick. Say what you want about the Limericks but even in our darkest days we still showed up in numbers. Tipp ran out on to the field to nothing more than a whimper. They were 4 point’s down before the national anthem. Disheartening for young lads

8 Likes

Was chatting to a friend of mine who was on his way back to Kildare. Said there was a dreadful Tipp turnout. It won’t be much better next weekend either unfortunately. I think on all fronts, this is an all time low.

Looks very harsh alright

Flanagan was warming up all day and never got a run. I’d say when the game was won Kiely felt there was better value in seeing Mul and DOD2

Flan will have a big part to play yet with Casey out

1 Like