Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

Tipp are terrible. It says it above. Doesn’t mean I cannot critique the ruination of our sport.

If you had a valid point perhaps… all you have posted is sour grapes.

The Tippos are a bigger embarrassment off the pitch than on it these days.

2 Likes

His tears are delicious

2 Likes

Oh dear oh dear.

The only reason you’re critical is cos ye got yere arses handed out to ye cooked medium rare and limerick never had to move out of second gear. If it wasn’t for the Peter Casey injury, it woukd have been 20 plus and well you know it

Limerick are an exceptional team and would win under any conditions.

My main gripe is with the officials and the media who champion this bastardised version of the game.

2 Likes

We are shite now but only because the sport itself is shite now, tell me you are a premier sewer connoisseur without telling me :smile:

I’m only waiting for the “come back when ye have 28” line

I’ve clearly rattled a few cages here.

You’re allowed to admire a teams brilliance while at the same time questioning their methods and the methods of everyone else in the modern game.

There are far more illegal than legal hand passes.

Steps is non existent in the modern game, SOD being the main culprit.

The rubby league type tackling to counter this is dangerous and forcing smaller skilful players out of the game.

RIP Hurling.

2 Likes

When we were shite we just accepted it, none of this griping about rugby league, rules, officiating, financial benefactors, RIP hurling rubbish, the skill levels have never been higher. Take your beatings move and on and the wheel always turns.

3 Likes

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

Look on the bright side. You’ll get a good innings out of your current role of tin foil

1 Like

Where as the Limerick supporters use tin foil for crack cocaine :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Christ I’ll get a ban for that comment - I’m only rising ye :smiley:

At least we’ll spend the money on it :smile:

2 Likes

Well played :smiley:

1 Like

Limerick have won the all Ireland in three different formats and all sorts of different seasons including July, August and December all Irelands.

I do think games could be spaced better and more fairly.

No need to be asking players to play important games six days apart. You’ve nine months of a season for goodness sake.

I think better scheduling would improve the product no end.

It’s early doors for Limerick but since the second half in Clare they look to be playing much deeper. Possibly protecting the lack of pace.

I came across this tactic in a Galway v Kilkenny all Ireland maybe in 2012 and it done it to Limerick too in 2014 if I recall correctly.

Limerick have better runners from deep you see Kyle and Barry Nash bursting forward.

You can create a lot of space for your inside forwards too.

I’m not sure how you counteract it. If you get push up Limerick will eat you.

I wonder will teams try and replicate it and sit off.

Your argument is totally separate to the rules of the game of hurling.