Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

Surely up behind the goals? Definitely from South Tipp (Tipp town, Carrick) shower of cunts.

1 Like

There’s great and outstanding Tipp supporters in the majority. Likes of @peddlerscross and @caulifloweredneanderthal in that. But that day up on Hill 16 the last day of July turned my stomach.

1 Like

If you mixed the best attributes of Lehane and Forde together, you’d have the most wonderful hurler; but he still wouldn’t be able to win his own ball!

2 Likes

It’s not worth standing on a terrace anymore

Lads go on the cans and bag from early morning, hop on the train, off to the pub then, in a hoop at the match. Thinking they’re in a fucking English firm or that.

2 Likes

That team could go all the way

All the way where mate?

To Waterford

1 Like

Two decades can pass very quickly

1 Like

Don’t the Cork boyz know it kiiid

1 Like

Exactly what I was getting at!

Lads giving out about Limerick ruining the game, tactics, other sports etc would do well to remember the day a certain “sniper” in a yellow helmet was sent out to do a basketball style man marking job on poor auld Tommy Walsh

1 Like

Mathematical equation is the new buzz word, what did you get in leaving cert maths?

Whats the opinion of GOC in tipp, ive been impressed everytime i saw him up to sunday, very high potential in the fella i think. Hard to judge on Sunday when there was nothing happening in the tipp forwards

My auld lad has no time for him. I think there’s a hurler in there alright. He doesn’t seem like the type who will take the game by the scruff of the neck

Hes tall, mobile and takes scores tbf with the right players around him he could kick on in fairness

Of course not

Fright to god you had to explain it to him :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I have Mr Kiely to thank for the A1.

9 Likes

Ordinary or higher