Munster SHC 2021

just before that I think McCarthy had it and gave it away.

What sort of crowds are we expecting at the all Ireland semi finals and finals?

Dwyers seem to have a big set up outside. You could go to Goldbergs in the marina and watch in the phone.

1 Like

I’ve seen games in Riordans out the side on the big screen and it’s the job so check them out. Maybe try The Courtyard too.

1 Like

Close to 4 hours since @Fagan_ODowd hopped his ball with his controversial opinion to stir the pot. Not so much as a like or a reply for it.

You would nearly feel sorry for him

Clown

Ah sure look, I can’t get nice posts every time.

1 Like

That was a very dangerous tackle …

In applied statistics, the Morris method for global sensitivity analysis is a so-called one-step-at-a-time method (OAT), meaning that in each run only one input parameter is given a new value. It facilitates a global sensitivity analysis by making a number r of local changes at different points x (1 → r ) of the possible range of input values.

2 Likes

The flying enterprise has the best beer garden in the city and a massive screen in an outdoor courtyard

1 Like

Ironic that Brian Gavin is commentating on sin bin calls inside the 21 yard line, given that he never ventured past either 45 line in his whole career.

1 Like

Has anyone blamed McCarthy for making the stupid cynical challenge which gave Owens the opportunity to make the crazy decision?

I think Sheedy actually nailed it in his interview, this rule had been highlighted and anything untoward inside the 21 was going to be trouble.

Whatever about the Shanagher / Heffernan incident, you could argue Heffernan felt it was worthwhile.

McCarthy though, his challenge was so bizarre. If Tipp got a goal from Morris breaking through there was still loads of time. His brain fart fucked his team just as much as Owens did.

I am fairly sure Noel McGrath made a beeline for the ref looking for the penalty and sin bin for McCarthy which is a bit shit from him in truth. More like what the soccer lads get up to.

1 Like

Spot on. Barretts first yellow was very harsh as you’ve outlined but that narrative doesn’t suit some lads who feel he should have been sent off.

He did, and wasn’t the only Tipp player. Sad to see from the home of ‘Hell’s Kitchen’

Nice try.

McGrath was the only Tipp player who went near the ref. I wouldn’t say he made a beeline either for him (McGrath didn’t make a beeline for anything Sunday). He pointed to Jason Forde to tell him it was a penalty and Forde runs away from the sideline.

Actually in this clip the ref seems to be indicating that it was a penalty before McGrath even gets to him (approx 18 seconds)

1 Like

Barrett’s first yellow was as much due to the foul he had on Reidy in the lead up to the second goal where he was a stride late and led with his knee diving into a player. Same ball park as the McCarthy foul but as a goal was given no free was awarded but pretty sure Owens gestured it was for persistent fouling when he booked him, so was taking that other tackle also into account.

1 Like

Lookit @carryharry won’t have you slagging off James Owens, a valued member of the tipp panel.

1 Like

Persistent fouling?

His first free conceded was a yellow card.

You’re scraping the barrel now

He didn’t give a free for the other foul as the ball hit the back of the net 2 seconds later