Munster SHC 2021

yup. A yellow card after a sin bin results in a red card.

This is Sean Cavanaghs fault

ah, one of the greatest rants ever.

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy would be proud of that one, if it wasnt about Sean Cavanagh.

3 Likes

a live personification of me at the keyboard

Why can’t you call out McCarthy for what he was last Sunday? No one from Clare has called him out for an action that caused the whole charade in the first place.
He was late to the player and slid in on his knees.

( at least Barrett was trying to block Reidy passing the ball, he was going for the ball and McCarthy wasn’t interested in the ball, he clearly is taking Morris out )

Instead you waffle on about Morris being involved in the play 20 seconds beforehand? Seriously

It was a bad challenge but I think it was more tired than cynical by McCarthy

I agree. I do think he was in earnest trying to get to the ball but was way off with timing it

It was a foul and a yellow card. Nobody is trying to argue otherwise.

Black Card came in as a direct result of Mayo systematically dragging down the Dubs in the closing stages of the 2012 semi final.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Ah shtap

Fellas take the G. A. A v v serious altogether

GLORIOUS!

Because the rubby lads never drone on at length about refereeing decisions, no sir, never.
Christ there’s still lads bleating on about what ball was thrown in by the Welch about ten years ago.

1 Like

Neil Back :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like

2 Likes

Bubbles got a goal in 2016 that’s very relevant here

3 Likes

Kyle Hayes had about four lads between him and the goal sure

I think it explains why he is an ex TD

It think I have the link somewhere….

Ah, here it is.

1 Like

I wouldn’t like to be the team that gets Clare in qualifier . They wil be hopping and likely to get reffed nicely