Munster SHC 2021

Mellerick is the best man marking young fellow Iā€™ve seen in a long time. His hurling is as limited as fuck but he knows it and plays it simple.

1 Like

Nash absolutely shat himself there. Afraid to come off his line and get run over

Brendan Maher waved him through on goal.

Hayes started running inside his own 45

Who are you talking about? I donā€™t know what club Fenway is

Or even Austinā€™s goal v Cork in 2014

Austinā€™s goal was better. It is the greatest of all time.

His goal against Cork three years later is the second greatest.

I donā€™t think there was significant contact with him in the whole 80 yard run

Nawthing. I have some screenshots, not a trailing defender in sight

He scored one in a club challenge against Sean Treacys where he just powered through about 5 fellas, was absolutely phenomenal.

One thing doing it against club players, another doing it at the highest level in the baking heat.

It opened up in front of him, I suppose from a Tipp pov, you donā€™t think heā€™s going to go all the way, a lot of players would tap it over.

Did Bennett or someone score one like it against KK last year? He just kept running and running and it opened up in front of him.

No way Cathal Barrett would have let him through there.

Tipp were tired, caught in the headlights and expected and probably hoped heā€™d tap it over.

Iā€™d like to think daithi wouldnā€™t be as optimistic. And you wouldnā€™t see a black and amber jersey again if you allowed it.

1 Like

It was a fairly horrendous effort at a tackle by Brendan Maher and the rest of the Tipp backs didnā€™t want to leave their own men until it was too late

Dan McCormack couldnā€™t get close enough to foul him & being on a yellow he was a goner if he got close.
Brendan Maherā€™s attempt to impede him was akin to a Kitten trying to stop a German Shepard getting to its water bowl.

1 Like

I know Iā€™m a bit biased but Ronnie Whelans effort against Russia in 88 was a thing of beauty

Ger Millerick

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::clap:

I was waiting for that Clare lad to come sliding it with the two knees

1 Like

James Owens vindicated. Heā€™ll be giving penalties for arm grabbing in midfield after Hayes exploits.

2 Likes