Munster SHC 2021

Any local band going to revamp “five in a row”

Know I could get crucified here but I still think the 91 replay and the 04 Munster final are ahead of yesterday

1 Like

RTE will be showing reruns of the 2021 Munster final during the upcoming winter lockdown

5 Likes

Will it beat Ciaran Carey’s point 25 years ago though ?

Carey’s point in 96, Quaids save in 18 and Hayses goal in 21. All angles covered there I reckon.

2 Likes

Tom Condon busting out with the last ball in '18 and he after fouling it about 3 times

2 Likes

And an extra foul after the whistle has gone just for good measure.

3 Likes

Muls shoulder

4 Likes

Tom’s solo and point v Kilkenny. Moments in time.

Like that time Clare beat us in Ennis. Remember that? :laughing: They would have won the All Ireland that year you know because they had our number you see. Yup.

2 Likes

Yerra look Kiely will have a whinge in the media and it will be all grand. Look the limericks are a fine team but discipline is their Achilles heel.

Cc: @franklohan

No

Oh my…ooh that’s lovely

Oh yes… oh yes indeed :drooling_face:

1 Like

Oh deary me…deary deary me…

2 Likes

Is there a more over-rated figure in hurling than Eamon O’Shea? His teams regularly get found out despite him being hailed as some hurling guru.

Made his name off the back of beating an injury ravaged Kilkenny way back in 2010.

1 Like

ah no different to limerick beating an injury ravaged kilkenny in 1973!!

2 Likes

Ah in fairness his coaching brought in a fresh style and moved the game of hurling forward a couple of notches tactically. I never rated him as a manager but undoubtedly an excellent hurling coach

4 Likes

Just catching up on the thread there, the resident golf wanker gave me a right chuckle I must say! Telpis.

Work the ball into space and encourage rotation and movement of the forwards.

It’s hardly revolutionary, is it?