Munster SHC QF- Tipperary v Limerick

Only three weeks left until the throw-in for the biggest game of the year to date.
Post all team news, match discussion and donie ryan anectodes here.

I’ll be supporting Tipperary in this one.

Tip, Tip, Tip, Tip. We will hear that when they score a goal and go a few points ahead…

Probably mate

Looking forward to this, will be interesting to see what kind of form Tipp are in before we have to play them.

I think I already posted on another thread about this, I can’t see Tipp trying too hard to win Munster this year. Two tough games and limerick just to win a Munster Championship, then sit idle for six weeks while the likes of galway etc build up momentum.

[quote=“Mullach Ide, post: 678716”]

I think I already posted on another thread about this, I can’t see Tipp trying too hard to win Munster this year. Two tough games and limerick just to win a Munster Championship, then sit idle for six weeks while the likes of galway etc build up momentum.[/quote]

That’s it, get your excuses in early you cretin :guns:

I’m talking about beating Cork in PUC, sure we’ll beat limerick handy. :pint:

Who will you be shouting for?

Answer the question runt

I had a horrible, horrible, wretched dream last night about this game whereby Tipp annihilated us.

It has left me feeling quite odd, as if something is wrong in the universe.

Anyone got any update on Hannon ? Is he training ?

Presume if Tipp hammer Limerick that Allen will get the road before the qualifiers begin.

The concensus in my dream seemed to be that the team were not prepared right for the day, that’s the managers fault. Off with his head and bring in the young prince Ciaran for the quailifiers to restore pride. The young price should then be brushed aside after the campaign without being even told and have a new king installed and thus have the troops strike and refuse to fight for the kingdom in next battle season.

Limerick

Bro’s before Ho’s :clap: :clap:

Good answer

Limerick will play with romantic abandon and freedom, reminiscent of the Polish Cavalry in '39.

Did they get slaughtered?

I recently read the following over on AFR and it was enough to get my annual pre-championship blind optimism going:

1. Hannon is fine but they are taking no chances and letting him rest up a bit
  2. Training ramped up massively just before Ciaran left and players seem to be happy.

With it being the Limerick hurling rumour mill…it could all be bullshit however.

If all that is true, we are gonna slaughter the cunts.

I heard there’s plenty of lads flying in training