Munster SHC QF- Tipperary v Limerick

Limerick by 6 at least

Hon the Treaty. You have the full backing of Kilkenny folk everywhere.

Limerick will walk this

Declan Ryan would be lynched if Limerick won this.

I think Tipp have cause for concern but Limerick’s backs are hardly good enough to handle them. Will Bonnar Maher and Seamus Callanan both be available?

Callinan is back playing with Drom/Inch for the past few weeks while I believe Bonner is back or close to being back to full training. Both will be available, whether both will start due to their lack of game time over the spring

Limerick by 10

All this talk of limerick by 6 or by 10 is a bit stupid. Even if Hannon is back its hard to imagine him bring right for 70mins of championship hurling.

Fellas need to relax a bit, I’d say we won’t win it by anymore than 4

I wish limerick well in the All Ireland qualifiers.

FAO Julio Geordio

Repeat itinerary of last years Waterford game?

Wouldn’t completely rule out a Tipp upset win but Limerick would have to have a serious off day for that. Limerick will win this impressively.

Limerick Expects

Just putting it on record that i will be making the long trip home for the Munster final when Limerick get there.

:clap:
Just think of that trip back to France with a huge smile of satisfaction on your face

I have it on good authority that the lads are flying it in training . In fact ‘caged animals’ was the expression used…

Dunph, you’d be better off keeping your money until the first weekend in September, mate.

I am already getting angry at the thought of playing limerick in the Munster final

I believe a stand ticket for this match will be €30, there won’t be too many at it I’d say…

And who said the Tipp crowd were mean (pronounced main) CUNTS

30 is a lot, I hope thurles get their act together , that codology before the league semi finals was a joke

You not getting a dowry?

As do we all SS. In the grand and ancient tradition of brotherhood and mutual repect between the people of Limerick and Wexford, we wish you godspeed in your mission to fight for good against evil. Especially now that Lar Corbett has demeaned my retiring GAA Stars Tribute thread.

Limerick, you are indeed a lady.