Munster SHC QF- Tipperary v Limerick

Tipp beat Clare by a point in Clonlara last night.

What did we do for the Waterford game again?
Pints before and late train to Dublin after?

Seamus Hickey out with a broken elbow.

Tipp by 25

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Limerick by 3

Geary has been playing there in Challenges.

Who will be 3 for limerick?

Geary ! You’re taking the piss?

Was is absolutely necessary to play championship this close to the Tipp game?

Big loss. His mobility would be a real asset against that Tipp forward line.

Ah for fuck sake ! :angry:

With Tipp looking a bit vulnerable this year, something approaching 2007 wouldn’t be totally out of the question if Limerick had their shit together. That doesn’t appear to be the case sadly.

Wtb things are not bad in the limerick camp , Carey was disruptive and had to go, I hear things are a lot better

That said if its really back to geary at 3 it could be 2009 all over again

Yeah Carey’s not missed at all from I’ve heard. He seems to be somewhat delusional going by the posturing he did during and after the resignation. Limerick don’t look like they’re going that great though. A number of key players either injured or in poor form. Who knows, they might come good at the right time. Would be great if they did.

Ciaran Carey was never the same after I took him for 2 points in a challenge match back in 2008. Sure how could anyone have any respect for him after that

Ah now.

Yourself and fingers ruined him puke, a combination of the Spanish violinist and a bit of good old romper stomper

What’s the Tipp forward line going to be? Will be interesting to see if Limerick go man to man like Kilkenny did last year. Now that Geary’s there that mightn’t even be an option anymore.

Callinan or Corbett on geary… Good night Irene

Fingers in full flight that day :clap:

He moved grown men to tears.

From reading some of the build up threads on PV some of their more “sensible” posters are calling for Noel McGrath to be dropped for the Limerick game. Too much tippy tappy stuff from him over the last 18 months and afraid of the physical contact