National Development Plan 2021

The pitch was always a bog tbf.

In fairness this plan has fuck all basis. Theres no budget commitments dates or timeliness. Its all the please local promises from the election. Sure I could tell herself we will get a house with a fuck off island with no money, plan to get the money date for it to happen

It has lots of lovely fancy words though. This year’s can being kicked darter down the :scream:Road.

1 Like

More than 200,000 Dubliners will benefit from a safer and more secure water supply following completion of the new Stillorgan reservoir by Irish Water.

How many muldoons have you shared a car with?

I gave a fella a lift last week and no amount of fabreeze will shift the smell since.

3 Likes

But where will ye get the water?

The Parteen basin.

You’re trying to rise me now.

They should put a go car in every muldoons house. Problem solved

1 Like

its a weird attitude some muldoons have, how dare anyone suggest putting additional services in our village- grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 Like
1 Like

How will they get to the village

do people live in villages & towns in the country?

We’re governed by folklorism and narcissism.

If they lived in a village or town they wouldn’t be in the country mate

This Plan cannot be signed off on until we in the country consult the druids.

Watch this space.

outside Dublin is the country mate

The 1995 development plan highlighted the Gorey bypass which was completed around 2010.

The 1998 development plan highlighted that Ferns and Camolin would be bypassed which was completed in 2019.

Using this projected timeline I look forward to whatever is in the 2021 plan coming into effect in 2050.

2 Likes

Thank God. Where decent folk reside.

Just over three in ten people in Ireland (31.4%) lived in a rural area1, above the rate of 27.3% in the EU. The highest proportion of people in the EU living in rural areas was 54.9% in Lithuania