National Football League 2015

Great win for Limerick in fortress Kilmallock.

Fucking cat from Kildare, 3 up in the 70the minute and contrive to lose by 4. I’m fucking seething. I’ll throw up a few notes from the game when I’m not so mad

Not really, they are better than Armagh, they should be winning it. The Armagh now has little resemblance to the successful one 15 years ago.

Good win for Cork - they look very fit. Dublin made a few unnecessary changes that probably cost them the game.

Who have Tipperary beaten of note in the Championship over the past 5 years?

Great win for Cork. Suitably impressed with the way they set up. Most encouraging was the performances of a few of the new and younger lads. McGuire, Dorman and Tom Clancy Fermoy all showed up well.
Dubs looked limited enough without some of their more creative players. Wouldn’t really too much into it, but it could be the game that ensures Div1 status as Tyrone and Derry should be beaten easily enough and I have a feeling Cork could rattle Kerry who clearly aren’t that bothered yet.

Agreed, it seemed to upset a rhythm.

Cork are clearly working on deep runners for goals. A number of times the inside forwards were looking for that man bursting thru.

It was a shocking standard at times in first half.

Armagh were still odds on to win the game, which they duly did albeit with the aid of the referee.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1084403, member: 273”]Great win for Cork. Suitably impressed with the way they set up. Most encouraging was the performances of a few of the new and younger lads. McGuire, Dorman and Tom Clancy Fermoy all showed up well.
Dubs looked limited enough without some of their more creative players. Wouldn’t really too much into it, but it could be the game that ensures Div1 status as Tyrone and Derry should be beaten easily enough and I have a feeling Cork could rattle Kerry who clearly aren’t that bothered yet.[/QUOTE]

Will you resign from this forum if Tyrone beat Cork?

Home advantage and name will do that. However by the end of this year I think most people will put Tipp ahead. They have good players, size, fitness and a couple of class forwards. I see no reason, with a bit more belief, as to why they won’t be a top 6-8 team soon enough.
I mean they’d certainly beat Tyrone and quite a few other teams above them in the leagues in championship in my opinion. I just feel they are a team constantly improving.

Kildare are some bottlers. Thought Dublin looked limited today but wouldn’t be too worried yet. :slight_smile:

Nah, sure ye were missing 3 very influential players.

They were missing 12 players that took part in last year’s All Ireland semi-final.

Will you resign from the board if Tyrone beat Cork?

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1084419, member: 2533”]They were missing 12 players that took part in last year’s All Ireland semi-final.

Will you resign from the board if Tyrone beat Cork?[/QUOTE]
Why would I do that?
And what will you do if they don’t?

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1084423, member: 273”]Why would I do that?
And what will you do if they don’t?[/QUOTE]

Well you have a track history on here of being a mouthpiece and having very little conviction in your words, most recently highlighted when you wussed out with the TTK.

If you’re so certain in that happening then you should have no problem putting something up for grabs. Then again, the picture you have painted of yourself on here is of a man afraid of his own shadow.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1084347, member: 2533”]Ulster teams unbeaten by teams from other provinces in the first round of the league.

Up Ulster.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“Mullach Ide, post: 1084355, member: 141”]Who is that according to?
Some diesel washing mucksavage from the local armagh radio station or bbc ulster?[/QUOTE]
I heard there were fantastic scenes at Casement Park, where Antrim held the mighty Carlow to a draw :clap:

You play until the final whistle, the ref didn’t step in and kick two scores late on to win the game - Jamie Clarke did. Tipp didn’t have the bottle to see out the job and blaming the referee for your indiscipline and lack of winning mentality is not very classy.

Casment Park?

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1084403, member: 273”]Great win for Cork. Suitably impressed with the way they set up. Most encouraging was the performances of a few of the new and younger lads. McGuire, Dorman and Tom Clancy Fermoy all showed up well.
Dubs looked limited enough without some of their more creative players. Wouldn’t really too much into it, but it could be the game that ensures Div1 status as Tyrone and Derry should be beaten easily enough and I have a feeling Cork could rattle Kerry who clearly aren’t that bothered yet.[/QUOTE]

jesus Kev, you’re a fickle enough ould cunt
at 1pm today you almost had the season written off on what you saw in some shagging hotel lobby

It was definitely a home tie for Antrim. Where they playing their home games at the moment?