National Football League 2015

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1083678, member: 2533”]I think you could say that about a lot of teams in that division.

It’s been a good few years since Cavan and Roscommon have been Division 2 sides so they might take a while to adjust. Down and Galway are under new management and both squads would be a bit unsettled yet, Galway missing the Corofin contingent and Down having quite a few retirements as well as having players playing with their universities and Warrenpoint players missing for the McKenna Cup. Meath and Laois haven’t really pulled up any roots in Division two over the last few years as well. Kildare would look the best equipped to go up but[/QUOTE]

Usually St Pauls or Creggan.

Tipp were down to 14 men for most of the 2nd half and twice came back from a 3 point deficit to lead the game. Accusing them of lacking bottle are the actions of an ignoramous.

was at it.
hard to know what to make of it really, the crowd around me were saying that the O Byrne cup final was a 10 times better game in terms of intensity, pace and skill.
this was an awful ould game won by Down in the most ridiculous of circumstances
Kildare were muddling along 3 up into injury time , lads heading for the exits, suddenly down get a 45 , back off the post and the ball ended up in the net… kildare then fall asleep, Down get the ball and off up the pitch and another goal… Down were poor all game, ah both teams are at nothing really, it was most underwhelming

Tipp lads seething because they lost a league football match in February. Ye are gas men:D

You threw away a winning position in injury time.

They bottled it.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1084469, member: 2533”]You threw away a winning position in injury time.

They bottled it.[/QUOTE]
A hurling county, with 14 men (playing their secondary sport), against a ‘supposed’ football stronghold with 16 men.
Yeah, they sure bottled it.
You’re some spin merchant in fairness.

They set a high standard for themselves.

[QUOTE=“Distended Red Anus, post: 1084474, member: 2648”]A hurling county, with 14 men (playing their secondary sport), against a ‘supposed’ football stronghold with 16 men.
Yeah, they sure bottled it.
You’re some spin merchant in fairness.[/QUOTE]

There was no 16th man.

You had the lead in injury time against a well below par Armagh side and you couldn’t see it out. Tipp’s indiscipline and inability to capitalise on a winning position was what cost them. Lets see if they can now put together the results to take on Armagh in the league final in April where Armagh will be much more on their game and win more comfortably. What will be your excuses for that defeat?

Good to see a strong start to the league by Ulster counties.

That’s ducking hilarious coming from the archetype chip on the shoulder nordie. Especially with your history of excuses.

I find it odd lads are blaming a referee for a defeat in a game they didn’t see.

Will you resign from the board if Tyrone beat Cork?

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1084482, member: 2533”]There was no 16th man.

You had the lead in injury time against a well below par Armagh side and you couldn’t see it out. Tipp’s indiscipline and inability to capitalise on a winning position was what cost them. Lets see if they can now put together the results to take on Armagh in the league final in April where Armagh will be much more on their game and win more comfortably. What will be your excuses for that defeat?[/QUOTE]
You are very strange. And surely an alter-ego of some other plonker on here.

Will you resign from the board if Tyrone beat Cork?

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1084504, member: 2533”]I find it odd lads are blaming a referee for a defeat in a game they didn’t see.

Will you resign from the board if Tyrone beat Cork?[/QUOTE]
How many times do I have to say no.

Fuck off you pest. That’s all you are, an annoyance. You have nothing to contribute of value.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1084507, member: 273”]How many times do I have to say no.

Fuck off you pest. That’s all you are, an annoyance. You have nothing to contribute of value.[/QUOTE]

Once would be ok if you actually said it.

Thanks for showing a complete lack of conviction in your words and that all you are is a mouthpiece.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1084510, member: 2533”]Once would be ok if you actually said it.

Thanks for showing a complete lack of conviction in your words and that all you are is a mouthpiece.[/QUOTE]
What lack of conviction have I shown?
I think Tyrone are shit. So far they are fulfilling that.
I think Cork are talented but dysfunctional. Not too much to disprove that either.
Cork are far superior both in talent and experience than Tyrone. Only a total muppet would argue different. People would listen to you a lot more if you had honesty, balance and a willingness to be wrong here and there.

:smiley:

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1084517, member: 273”]What lack of conviction have I shown?
I think Tyrone are shit. So far they are fulfilling that.
I think Cork are talented but dysfunctional. Not too much to disprove that either.
Cork are far superior both in talent and experience than Tyrone. Only a total muppet would argue different. People would listen to you a lot more if you had honesty, balance and a willingness to be wrong here and there.[/QUOTE]

Only a total muppet would argue different yet you don’t have the conviction to back what you say. You said Cork will beat Tyrone easily yet when put on the spot to throw something behind that you shrink into a church mouse.

You are a mouthpiece.

What would be really epic is if @Il Bomber Destro[/USER] agrees to resign from the board if Tyrone lose to Cork and [USER=273]@caoimhaoin agrees to resign if Cork lose to Tyrone. A draw and ye both survive. That would be an epic challenge.