National Football League 2015

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1102180, member: 2533”]Huh?

Glenavon have a game on Saturday.[/QUOTE]

@myboyblue is some eejit

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1102180, member: 2533”]Huh?

Glenavon have a game on Saturday.[/QUOTE]
Opponents Derry have made two changes with Aidan McAlynn coming in for the injured Barry McGoldrick whilst captain Mark Lynch returns from a one-match ban, replacing Eoin Bradley who misses the game due to a prearranged family holiday.

[SIZE=4]DERRY[/SIZE]

1. Eoin McNicholl – Glenullin

2. Oisin Duffy – Foreglen

3. Niall Holly – Eoghan Rua, Coleraine

4. Dermot McBride – Ballinascreen

5. Brian Óg McAlary – Kilrea

6. Kevin Johnston – Dungiven

7. Sean Leo McGoldrick – Eoghan Rua, Coleraine

8. Mark Craig – Dungiven

9. Brian Óg McGilligan – Banagher

10. Carlus McWilliams – Ballinascreen

11. Mark Lynch – Banagher

12. Enda Lynn – Greenlough

13. Daniel McKinless – Ballinderry

14. Benny Heron – Ballinascreen

15. Aidan McAlynn – The Loup

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1102214, member: 180”]Opponents Derry have made two changes with Aidan McAlynn coming in for the injured Barry McGoldrick whilst captain Mark Lynch returns from a one-match ban, replacing Eoin Bradley who misses the game due to a prearranged family holiday.

[SIZE=4]DERRY[/SIZE]

8. Mark Craig – Dungiven

15. Aidan McAlynn – The Loup[/QUOTE]
    :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1102214, member: 180”]Opponents Derry have made two changes with Aidan McAlynn coming in for the injured Barry McGoldrick whilst captain Mark Lynch returns from a one-match ban, replacing Eoin Bradley who misses the game due to a prearranged family holiday.

[SIZE=4]DERRY[/SIZE]

8. Mark Craig – Dungiven

15. Aidan McAlynn – The Loup[/QUOTE]

Presumably he wouldn’t have been available to start anyway. Only started last week as Glenavon had no game.

Can’t believe Derry pander to this carry on. Can’t make everyone else too enthused.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, maybe he should give up his job to go after his hobby.

Yeah, maybe he should give up his job to go after his hobby.[/QUOTE]
Talk about missing the point. If he is employed by the soccer then he is doing a disservice to them.
And the Derry management are doing a disservice to the rest if the squad.
He should pick one and be done with it.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1102290, member: 273”]Talk about missing the point. If he is employed by the soccer then he is doing a disservice to them.
And the Derry management are doing a disservice to the rest if the squad.
He should pick one and be done with it.[/QUOTE]

All three parties are happy with the arrangement so who are you to judge. Do you think all GAA players should quit their jobs because they are doing a disservice to their employers, you fucking roaster?

Dublin gone running for the cavalry, Cluxton starts tomorrow. Thats the last bit of ball Currie will see this year apart from the ones he’ll be scratching sitting in the Hogan Stand.

Lovely stuff.

Tyrone - you’re on your own.

I seriously doubt all members of the Derry panel are happy about it.
Again more misunderstanding of the reality of the team dynamics.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1102450, member: 273”]I seriously doubt all members of the Derry panel are happy about it.
Again more misunderstanding of the reality of the team dynamics.[/QUOTE]

That says a lot about the problems in Derry if they can’t accept Bradley’s circumstances. Not everyone has the circumstances that allow the demands of county football, for the good of Derry, McIver seems to have brought a more accommodating outlook this year. Gerard O’Kane and Emmett McGuckin are two others that have been accommodated this year, although he should be making it a priority to bring Paddy Bradley back, whatever his mandate is.

It has nothing to do with Derry alone in what I’m saying. No team will have a squad of guys who will accept such things.
Look at Kerry, nobody gets a free ride.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1102472, member: 273”]It has nothing to do with Derry alone is what I’m saying. No team will have a squad of guys who will accept such things.
Look at Kerry, nobody gets a free ride.[/QUOTE]

Nobody is the same and for reasons outside his control Bradley can’t give full commitment at this time. It’s no big deal and I’m sure the players understand. Bradley and McGuckin are probably the best inside forwards on the Derry panel at the minute but at the moment theye have issues restricting their involvement, in the summer these issues will have cleared up. None of the U21 panel has been included this weekend either, should they all be dropped?

Of course it’s in Bradley’s control.
He choose to play soccer.
He choose to accept an invitation to the Derry panel. That’s both selfish and unfair on his employers.
The Derry management choose to ask him.
The u21’s are not playing due to Ulster championship, in the same sport.
Bradley took someone else’s spot last week. In my experience, from young lads right thru the ages and levels and in 3 different continents, there is always resentment when players are floated in. Derry is famous for it’s county team discontent. I really can’t see this being anyway different whatsoever. And considering huge swathes of the Derry GAA population dislike the Bradley’s I can’t see it being in anyway popular.
It could be another catalyst for lads hitting the states for the summer.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1102636, member: 273”]Of course it’s in Bradley’s control.
He choose to play soccer.
He choose to accept an invitation to the Derry panel. That’s both selfish and unfair on his employers.
The Derry management choose to ask him.
The u21’s are not playing due to Ulster championship, in the same sport.
Bradley took someone else’s spot last week. In my experience, from young lads right thru the ages and levels and in 3 different continents, there is always resentment when players are floated in. Derry is famous for it’s county team discontent. I really can’t see this being anyway different whatsoever. And considering huge swathes of the Derry GAA population dislike the Bradley’s I can’t see it being in anyway popular.
It could be another catalyst for lads hitting the states for the summer.[/QUOTE]

It’s outside of his control, Bradley is not playing due to Irish League commitments which will end in May - it is his job and McIver is accommodating this. The players are quite happy to have Bradley back on board, he is training with them once a week and when his work commitments have eased off then he will be able to give full commitment. Eoin Bradley is one of the best players in Derry and he wants to play for Derry, he has proven himself there through the years. At the moment, he can’t give full commitment due to work commitments and as such he has only started one game. This is not a unique situation and it is not a cause for disharmony. As for the Bradleys, I never heard too much of a bad word said about Eoin, a lot of people would have had their opinions on Paddy and the influence he could exert on a dressing room and his strops but Eoin never really had too many issues. Bradley’s reasons for not being involved fully at this stage are every bit as reasonable as those who are involved with the Slaughtneil and the u21s. He has other obligations at this stage - his livelihood and when they are done with he will be back in full training. Bradley is making much more of an effort with Derry than some.

Jesus you are stupid.

You’re the fella advocating a lad giving up his job to stay involved in his hobby, you are a benefit scam artist.

Actually I said he should concentrate on his job. Which includes recovering where possible due to the rigors of said job.
You are extremely stupid.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1102755, member: 273”]Actually I said he should concentrate on his job. Which includes recovering where possible due to the rigors of said job.
You are extremely stupid.[/QUOTE]

No, you advocated him giving up his job if he wanted to pursue his hobby.