National Football League 2015

Kildare win by 3, scored 1-1 in injury time to win it

What did Derry win by?

Worst game of football I’ve seen in a long time.

Derry have absolutely nothing in their full forward line, O’Brien probably gave the worst sub performance I’ve seen, fucked every single ball he got. McIver needs to send an SOS out for Paddy Bradley before the Championship. Lynn and McGoldrick were very good for Derry but there were few decent performances out there.

I think the blanket defence and crap weather all combined. It’s understandable that teams go ultra-defensive v Dublin as it does seem to throw a spanner in the works but it makes for very frustrating viewing.

I think they probably deserved the win on the balance of play, but the Kingston sending off is disastrous for us. If I had to choose one of the two to lose in the double header, it’d have been this, but to have it won going into injury time, well hope is a motherfucker. That sending off though, fuck.

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1114278, member: 2514”]Worst game of football I’ve seen in a long time.

Derry have absolutely nothing in their full forward line, O’Brien probably gave the worst sub performance I’ve seen, fucked every single ball he got. McIver needs to send an SOS out for Paddy Bradley before the Championship. Lynn and McGoldrick were very good for Derry but there were few decent performances out there.[/QUOTE]

Considering the games you go to, this must be saying something.

Dublin’s complete stupidity in how to play the blanket is the biggest problem. I think it’s safe to say they’ve got the strongest panel in the country but they only know how to play one way and for all the plaudits they’ve earned for their attacking style, there is a lack of footballing ability in a lot of their players. They don’t kick the ball, it’s hand pass and run, hand pass and run, hand pass and run and they don’t/won’t temper the urgency in their attack which is their biggest downfall.

:rolleyes:

The Donegal/Armagh game was the best game of last year’s Championship, two teams who could vary their game and play smart football. Dublin’s outings this season have shown them to be very dumb and limited in actual footballing ability, they don’t seem to be able to pass the ball with their feet at all.

[QUOTE=“Juhniallio, post: 1114518, member: 53”]Considering the games you go to, this must be saying something
[/QUOTE]
Using this logic, I look forward you refraining from commenting on man united games Juhy

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1114278, member: 2514”]Worst game of football I’ve seen in a long time.

[/QUOTE]
I don’t think it would be much an exaggeration to say that’s the worst game I’ve ever seen.

The 1993 Connacht final is the only other contender I can think of.

No O Gara, no party.

Ht roscummon 1-8 galway 0-4.
Any Craic in div 3?

[QUOTE=“Lazarus, post: 1114649, member: 286”]Ht roscummon 1-8 galway 0-4.
Any Craic in div 3?[/QUOTE]
Regardless of today’s result, win over Kildare next week should leave ye safe right?

Roscommon are coming like a train, wait til Fergie O Donnell comes back in charge.

All square in the Hyde,conroy with a free to take the lead and hits it. Galway take the lead

This is not what I want…

Whoever goes up in Div 2 this year will be going straight back down.

Conor Clarke in for Sean Cavanagh in Ballybofey.

Donegal a point up after 10 seconds.

Galway win 1-14 to 1-10, a score line that will bring fond memories to football fans everywhere. Some turnaround

An early yellow for Conor Clarke. Murphy with a free from 55 metres, Tyrone have lost the first four kickouts.

Morgan looks like he may have to come off with an injury.

Ronan O’Neill also starts in place of Ryan McKenna.

Holy shit, I didn’t see that coming. Not good, not good at all. Ye better best Kildare next week ye cunts. To be fair ye usually do when it counts.